• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Character for Every Tier Part 6: Stone Yupia Ocean

Kaltias said:
Aren't Nasuverse 9-Bs going to 9-A?
Or is that F/SN only?
I don't think shiki would scale

If she does though even better maybe people will use her for matches

Shiki doesn't scale unless she was harming top mages in one of the KnK movies. Quite possible but I haven't watched them in a while.

Why is everyone sleeping on this?

Look at those remastered boobs.

I just noticed there's no female in the title SIMON THE DIGGER so that should be fixed

Also

9-B should honestly just be listed as "Characters from Monster Musume", as much as I want to suggest composite sim again

AnonymousBlank said:
Shiki doesn't scale unless she was harming top mages in one of the KnK movies. Quite possible but I haven't watched them in a while.
I mean she did kill araya who is not only most likely stronger than most mages but he also one shotted touko who can apparently fight against her sister who is an actual magician so idk if she would scale

Isabelle.png

inb4 ahh anime

I'm...not even going to act like she's not cute in that pic.

But it's still Nyaruko and you've made me despise her despite her verse seeming interesting.

Schnee One said:
So when is King going to defend Raynw?
Who the **** is Raynw?

Maybe when I decide whether or not I want to post the best pictures I have of her (official ones, mind you) and risk getting rushed down by FANDOM.

I would let Gwynevere step on me, but I'd probably die.

All things considered, she's a giant, beautiful, Goddess of sunlight. What's more to ask for?

Back