• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Character for Every Tier Part 6: Stone Yupia Ocean

Kaltias said:
You summarized my opinion about "should I defend Ikaros with official art" lol.
It gets especially awkward when "official art" for Rayne would technically include the time she appeared in Playboy.

...No, that's not a joke. Stop looking at me like that.

I could make so many jokes about you being "absolutely horrible" right now, but that would be way too easy.

OT: A bunch of us agreed on Zatanna for 4-B instead of WW. That should probably be changed.

...Alright. If Zach's pics haven't gotten him hit by FANDOM yet, I think I'll be fine.

That guy just looks like a normal dude with a small dragon taped to his back.

Which, hilariously, is a vast improvement to what I've been having to sift through here .

MrKingOfNegativity said:
That guy just looks like a normal dude with a small dragon taped to his back.
Which, hilariously, is a vast improvement to what I've been having to sift through here .
Not a stretch to say since she can't actually use her wings to fly: they are so stiff that she can barely glide with them.

And so it begins...

I'll see that and raise you one of these:

Rayne art
This isn't her best image, either. (imo, anyway)

Zach, that is a child.

Back