• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mortal Kombat Stat Inconsistencies

Like, all of them as far as I'm aware. Maybe I could do everything from the top down to the bottom of the Earthrealm people and then you do the rest?

Yeah, God-King should probably do a tl;dr of what gets changed to what.

The explanation, I assume, would just be (scales to this).

All of the characters High 8-C from scaling to Raiden should be downgraded to building level from Tremor.

@AidenBrook999 Just link to the calculation for the characters that were present in the game with the "test your might" feat in question, and state "scaling from" in the other profiles.

@God-King Superman77 Well, if Kintaro survived that explosion point blank, somebody would have to calculate the feat.

On second thought, you're much better off politely asking a calc crew member directly. (But politely, and don't spam them) No offense, but unless it's an extremely notable franchise, you may be waiting many weeks if not many months for a calc.

True enough. It usually helps if a staff member backs up that it is important though.

Yes. We can probably use that to scale from now.

Is Kintaro some kind of top tiers or something?

Because as far as I know, nearly anyone could be Capable of harm him

So, should all MK characters scale to tier 8-A now?

I am the wrong person to ask, but to start with, we could probably scale all appropriate characters to 8-A.

This seems reasonable, since Kintaro performed a better feat than Tremor. We should go this way:

8-B) Characters weaker than Kintaro.

8-A) Kintaro and all the characters that are comparable to him.

Low 7-C) Onaga and other characters that are comparable to him.

Dark649 said:
8-B) Characters weaker than Kintaro.
Kintaro is 8-A+ actually

We can't just said that because is "weaker" it would directly be 8-B

Likely/At most 8-A seems more reasonable if you ask me

Okay. All characters that can harm Kintaro should probably be 8-A, yes.

Let's recap, shall we?

Raiden's suicide feat scales only to Onaga's Durability, Shujinko Ap and Durability. Blaze, Shao Khan (End of Armaggedon).

Kintaro's feat scales to both: Kintaro, Goro, Liu Kang, Shang Tsung, Quan Chi, maybe Kung lao, and other Top tier like Scorpion and Sub-Zero.

I dunno. But i just remembered. We need to find some way to gauge the sizes of the realms in MK in addition to the scaling issue.

Also, I was thinking Shao Kahn should be upgraded for being able to fight with Raiden while he was empowered by the Elder Gods.

Back