• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mortal Kombat Stat Inconsistencies

@AidenBrook999 Can you calculate those speed feats? Or are there already higher ones available?

I have the pixel scaling from Kenshi's feat

(After school, I'll upload it)

I'm not too sure about the Shinnok one...

@Dark Just a question, though... Didn't Scorpion on the MKX storyline beat Johnny, Cassie and Sonya, on a fast sequence, while restraining himself to not kill them, and then killed Quan Chi? Because if that's so, he should be around the High-Tier level, shouldn't he?

@God-King

Oops, I meant Top-Tier. And no, that's Elder Gods Champion Scorpion, and I'm talking about base Scorpion. Base Scorpion did all that, not his form as a Champion of the Elder Gods.

Oh yes, and on MK9, he beaten Kung Lao. Just remarking that.

Low Tiers: Characters like Mokap and original Johnny Cage.

Low-Mid Tiers: Characters like Bo' Rai Cho and Motaro.

Mid Tiers: Most of the cast.

Mid-High Tiers: Characters like Liu Kang and Kung Lao.

High Tiers: Characters like Raiden and Blood God Reiko.

Top Tiers: Blaze to Unrestricted Shinnok.

God Tiers: The Elder Gods to The One Being.

And I have a question:

If Shinnok and Quan Chi's lightning blocking give me a MHS result... Shouldn't even lower tiers be on a similar (but logically lower) level?

EliminatorVenom said:
@Aiden
A blind man aim-dodging. Oh the irony.
He moved the sword even before Cassie shot.

(Now, back in topic,what do you think about what I said about the speed scaling?)

I don't know if they should scale. PS: I went to MK Wiki about the realm sizes and it wasn't very helpful.

That would likely be very inconsistent with his general showings.

Shoot, does anyone have any official (or very reasonable) sources regarding the size of the Netherrealm?

Because with him beating Blaze, gaining power and pretty much all but ready to play with his new toys, (the realms) until he got too arrogant and Raiden reversed time, and the fact that he's fought an Elder God empowered Raiden, GKS may be on to something.

Well, we would need serious proof for this, but yes, if he merges together entire universes, that is a 3-A feat.

Also, in that case, which characters would be scaled to him?

Possibly the likes of Raiden, Onaga, Shinnok, etc.....

I oppose Liu Kang since he usually beats Tournament Restricted Kahn (MK2, & the tournament part of MK9) and i would like to say his MK3 victory over Unrestricted Kahn may be an outlier (since Shang Tsung and Quan Chi ambushed and killed him, even though reasonably, Kang should've been able to easily break free and kill them both)

Well I don't know much about the series so take what I saw with a grain of salt. But the Elder Gods are rated as 5-B usually, but 3-A in a group for defeating the One Being. I don't see why they would get such an obscene power boost for being in a group rather than alone. And IIRC they're Planet level for being in Raiden/Shao Kahns league.

Well, I agree about that, but defeating a 3-A opponent as a combined effort, could just mean a 3-B rating individually.

Does anyone have any sources of the Netherrealm's size? If not, well does amyone have a Twitter account to possibly ask the creators?

He moved the sword even before Cassie shot.

(Now, back in topic,what do you think about what I said about the speed scaling?)

Oh.

Eyup, I agree.

AidenBrooks999 said:
And I have a question:

If Shinnok and Quan Chi's lightning blocking give me a MHS result... Shouldn't even lower tiers be on a similar (but logically lower) level?
I suppose that this makes sense.

Okay. Feel free to change them to "Likely 3-B individually" then.

This scales to all the "Unrestricted" characters and a likely 3-B possibly 3-A for Blaze.

Back