• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mortal Kombat Stat Inconsistencies

@Eliminator He has Supersonic reactions so this would just give him an overall Supersonic rating, possibly a boost if the bullet-timing wasn't already Mach 2.3.

Either way I think everything here is done? Wall level for everyone as a baseline (with some exceeding that) and Supersonic travel and combat speed.

Depends on whether or not you can prove they're actual light. And if they are that's a potential speed upgrade if you can react to them.

tfw FTL light

The way the wiki describes it it seems to be telegraphed (you dodge something on the ground before the attack hits) so I mean I guess it could be upgraded but it's not really applicable to anything.

That's not light, it cuts off after a certain point which is one of the requirements to be considered a real attack (bar being literally referred to as "photons" or something).

Thank you for the help to LordXcano.

So, given that these calculations seem fairly straightforward, and non-controversial, I suppose that somebody can link to them and scale the Mortal Kombat characters to Wall level AP, and Supersonic speed?

Or should we wait for some input from other calculation group members first?

God-King Superman77 said:
I think Earthrealm should be bigger than a planet due to its sun.
That's a pretty big assumption. Do you have any evidence supporting this? I mean i'm pretty sure Earthrealm accounts for Earth itself....

Realms are dimensions. Earthrealm contains a sun as well as the Earth. Also, Earthrealm, isn't the only realm to have a sun.

We do not use the term dimensions for pocket universes here. Also, isn't the MK Earth part of a regular universe?

Also, you just really reminded me of something. We really need to find possible evidence of the sizes of the different realms. (I wouldn't use the Deception maps as they're probably far smaller than actual lore due to 3-D graphical limitations or something) Especially the Netherrealm.

In the meantime, can somebody link to the calculations, and scale the relevant Mortal Kombat characters to Wall level AP, and Supersonic speed, as I mentioned above?

I meant linking to the Wall level and Supersonic calculations within the profiles.

Oh....well someone will have to do it. I just sent this off here in case someone may forget at the least....

Okay. No problem. Thank you for the help.

Nvrmind that last one. As i wasn't really heavily involved in this thread, yeah someone here will really need to do them.

Back