• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mortal Kombat intros for various fights.

Whelp, Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer

Alex forms from a small drop of blood and whips out his blade, while Cole ground pounds from the sky, electricity flowing through both hands

Alex: "Stay out of my way! This has nothing to do with you!"

Cole: "This is MY city! I have a responsibility to protect it"

Alex: "Fine....Let's see what's in that head of yours."

Intro 2;

Cole: Quite an interesting conduit we have here!

Alex: Out of my way or I kill you

Cole: Ow! The Edge!

Intro 3

Cole: I know about you, and why you're doing this

Alex: Do you have any idea what I've been through?!

Cole: Yes, and I moved on! Seems Viruses can't do that either.

I gotta do this.

Dante VS Vergil

Intro 1:

Vergil: I won't lose to the likes of you, little brother.

Dante: You say that like you haven't already.

Vergil: Never again...

Intro 2

Vergil: You showed up.

Dante: Another heartwarming family reunion, eh?

Vergil: You've got that right.

Intro 3

Vergil: You disappoint me...

Dante: Feeling's mutual, brother...

Vergil: Mother would be so proud...

Cell vs Sephiroth

Intro 1

Cell: *Walks forward, Ki surrounding him.* "Jenova cells? Perhaps I will add those to my power......"

Sephiroth: *Turns around and points Masamune* "A mere bug like you doesn't deserve it......"

Cell: *Enters stance and smirks.* "I don't need your permission, let's go."

Intro 2

Sephiroth: *Flies down from above.* "You dare to defy my will?"

Cell: *Cracks neck and charges Ki.* "Just entertain me why don't you?"

Sephiroth: *Settles into blade stance.* "I'll show you true despair....."

Intro 3

Cell: "Oh look, its a test tube reject."

Sephiroth: "I rule the lifestream, your statment applies to you."

Cell: "Touche, regardless I am superior to you....."

TJ Combo vs Doomfist

Intro 1

TJ: *Does pushups and then stands up.* "The fans waited for this one."

Doomfist: *Readies gauntlet.* "Oh please, I care not for the peanut gallery Combo.*

TJ: *Thumbs nose.* "Time to give em what they wanted, bring it chump."

Intro 2

Doomfist: *Crates a crater on landing.* "Oh look, a disgraced boxer opposes me."

TJ: *Shadowboxes in.* "Well at least I ain't a goddamn war criminal."

Doomfist: *Charges rocket punch* "My ambitions are far beyond your petty redemption.*

Intro 3

TJ: "Guess what? I'm gonna whoop your ass."

Doomfist: "I really doubt that, I possess the better weaponry."

TJ: "Pffff, I'm gonna show man beats machine. You and Ultratech."

Joseph Joestar (Young) vs Wii Fit Trainer

Intro 1

WFT: *Floats down on the Wii Balance Board, which floats away shortly after WFT steps off* This exercise will help work your core muscles.

Jojo: *Walks on stage, tying Caesar's headband around his forehead before he raises his arms overhead, striking a signature pose as he grins* Your next line is "When exerting yourself, remember to keep breathing."

WFT: *Stretches her arms overhead in the Tree pose before striking out in the Warrior pose* When exerting yourself, remember to keep breathing. What?!

Intro 2

Jojo: *Walks on screen, breathing deeply as hamon crackles around him, before he stops and brings his left hand in front of his face* You're a hamon user, are you not?

WFT: *Walks on stage, stretching her arms to her side as she takes in a deep breath* I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

Jojo: *Brings his left hand out in front of him as his right reaches up towards his face* Come on. Deep breathing, Sun Salutation?

Dracula (Castlevania) vs Pennywise

Intro 1

Dracula: *Emerges out of a portal on his throne.* "You seek to entertain me again clown?"

Pennywise: *Emerges from a flock of balloons.* "This time I swear your gonna float...."

Dracula: *Throws wine glass and stands up.* "Amuse me once more then."

Intro 2

Pennywise: *Walks in with a balloon.* "I know your deepest fears Mathias....."

Dracula: *Transforms from a bat.* "I am Lord of the darkness, your soul will be mine....."

Pennywise: *Lets go of the balloon.* "Hehehehe, not even Death can save you now....."

Intro 3

Dracula: "The Deadlights will be added to my castle, it shall make for a fine power source."

Pennywise: "I quite like your castle, how about I take it off you?"

Dracula: "It is one with me, as with all things of chaos......"

Pennywise vs Freddy Fazbear

Intro 1

Pennywise: *Georgie walks on screen, wearing his soaking wet rain jacket and boots* Can I have some pizza Mr. Freddy?

Freddy Fazbear: *The screen flickers briefly before Freddy appears, his eyes glowing* Of-of course, little brat.

Pennywise: *Georgie starts laughing as he sinks into a watery spot on the ground, Pennywise simultaneously emerging with a sinister grin* I'd like cheese with extra remnant...

Intro 2

Freddy Fazbear: *Walks on screen, removing a child's hat from his jaw, a child's spirit sadly watching alongside the animatronic* You've stolen my hat for the last time, clow

Pennywise: *A red balloon floats upwards past the screen, revealing Pennywise* You seem like such a nice bear... I bet you have a lot of friends!

Freddy Fazbear: *The spirit floats back into his chest as his eyes glow a bright red, blood dripping down his jaw* Actually... I'm not a nice bear.

Darth Sidious VS Sans

Intro 1

Palpatine: *Sheev Spins in, followed by a spin, finishing with a fencing stance* I massacred the pathetic Jedi Order.

Sans: *Screen goes black, then when it lights up Sans is there* You REALLY aren't gonna like this then.

Palpatine: *Pulls another saber out* You underestimate my power.

Intro 2

Sans: *Walks in* Your swords in the air...

Palpatine: *Walks in cloaked, holding the saber with TK* Scared, my little blue friend?

Sans: I can do that too! *Blue eye flashes*

Lucina vs Future Trunks

Intro 1

Lucina: *Walks up and grabs Falchion* Stand aside stranger, I must save my future.

Trunks: *Grabs his Brave Sword* Trust me, you'll only end up creating more timelines.

Lucina: *Gets in a fighting position* I won't know until I try! En garde!

Intro 2

Trunks: *Gets out of Time Machine* I have to find my father. Move aside.

Lucina: *Walks up and takes off Marth mask* Another time traveler looking for their father? Tell me, what did Grima do to your father?

Trunks: Grima? Who's that? My father fell to the Androids in my time. *Ki flares up* Tell me how to prevent this Grima.

Joke Intro

Trunks: *Flies in from offscreen* A blue haired swordsman from a post-apocalyptic future?

Lucina: *Descends from a beam of light* Let me guess, dead parents and from royalty.

Trunks: *Goes Super Saiyan* There can only be one.

Jetstream Sam vs The Edge (Furi)

Intro 1

Jetstream Sam: *Walks into the field, arms extended out, with a shit eating grin that would eat other shit eating grins* Show me a good time, me.

The Edge: *Leaps into the field* We're not the same person Sam.

Jetstream: Are you sure: similar hair cut, red katana, cybernetic suits despite not being cybers, and teaching an edgelord weeb how to fight properly by being a cocky dick, even if it was done on accident in your case; if we're not the same person then I don't know anything that's real.

Intro 2:

The Edge: *Stands up and grabs his katanas* This is a big day for me.

Jetstream Sam: *Walks onto the field, hand tightly gripping his sword* Why? Is it because this is the day you die?

The Edge: That's the spirit, but let me show you what I meant.

Intro 3:

Jetstream Sam: I took care of Raide for you.

The Edge: No I took care of Raide.

Jetstream Sam: Are you too trying to rip us off?

God, I have a somewhat complex idea for how Lucario could have intros... Lucario could either have two sets of intros (each having half scripts as many as a normal character) or different opponents could be assigned to one of the two sets.

One set would be Lucario (Mystery of Mew)/Smash Bros Lucario, while the other set would be one of many Lucarios with their trainer. Depending on which set is used would determine who's speaking (Lucario or Trainer).

Trainer Lucario's lines would have a few different trainers such as Korrina or Maylene, but the actual scripts would be rather simple and not specific to any of the trainers, as to not be confusing in case the wrong trainer is shown.

Solaire of Astora vs Kharn the Betrayer

Intro 1

Solaire: *Rises from kneeling position.* "You fiend! How many innocents have you slain?"

Kharn: *Aims gun* "My god cares not from where the blood flows....."

Solaire: *Readies weapons* "I shall end your tyranny, have at you!"

Intro 2

Kharn: *Emerges from the warp* "Your sun, it shall be a fine gift for Khorne....."

Solaire: *Does sun gesture* "Never shall you obtain it blackguard."

Kharn: *Enters stance* "Rage, it shall earn me a more glorious kill."

Intro 3

Solaire: "Begone and trouble this land no longer."

Kharn: "Such foes, you will earn my favour with Khorne with your end."

Solaire: "Let the sun purge you from here!"

Willard H Wright vs John Taylor

Intro 1

Willard: *Walks in hands in pockets.* "This is my case John, clear out of here."

John: *Cracks neck and folds arms.* "Sorry pal, but I got a stake in this too....."

Willard: *Facepalms* "Shoulda thought about that beforehand, now I got a headache."

Intro 2

John: *Looks up from a book* "So how's Lion?"

Willard: *Twirls Black Key.* "Still trying to pinch my butt, got any advice for that?"

John: *Puts away book.* "Now I can find you that answer, but I don't think your gonna like it....."

Cinder (Killer Instinct) vs Cinder Fall

Intro 1

Cinder KI: *Flies in* "You know I called this name first right?"

Cinder RWBY: *Struts into view* "Oh please what the hell do you mean?"

Cinder KI: *Flips the bird* "Back in the 90s, for real."

Intro 2

Cinder RWBY: *Twirls weapon* "Aria sends me her little experiment?"

Cinder KI: *Casually heats up* "Think of this as your formal interview before she meets you."

Cinder RWBY: *Readies grimm arm.* "Fine, I'll have some fun with this."

Intro 3

Cinder KI: "Mercury still healing those broken bones?"

Cinder RWBY: "I'll send you back to Aria in pieces."

Cinder KI: "Oh I'm so scared, Cinder-elsa."

Delsin Rowe (Good Karma) vs Chief Thunder

Intro 1

Delsin: *Smoke dashes in* "Well if it ain't the head of the Nez Perce."

Thunder: *Hefts tomahawks* "You have made the Akomish proud Delsin, honor me with battle."

Delsin: *Readies chain* "Alright Chief, making our ancestors proud."

Intro 2

Thunder: *Leaps onto stage with birds flying past* "You vandalised my people's land Delsin!"

Delsin: *Stands up from spray painting the floor* "Hey I spruced up the place."

Thunder: *Enters stance* "I seek retribution, defend yourself boy."

Intro 3

Delsin: "You know I heard Aria was working with the DUP......"

Thunder: "I trust her no more than you do Delsin I assure you."

Delsin: "Well convince me otherwise....."

Erron Black vs Funny Valentine

Intro 1

Erron: *Twirls revolvers and holsters them* "You lied to me about our deal Valentine....."

Valentine: *Manifests D4C.* "It was on a need to know basis Mr Black......"

Erron: *Prepares to draw guns* "No one pulls the wool over me, consider this my response president....."

Intro 2

Valentine: *Appears out of flag.* "You won't join my side Mr Black?"

Erron: *Loads guns.* "The Khan pays better, simple as....."

Valentine: *D4C appears behind him.* "Think of what I could provide for you if you aid my country...."

Intro 3

Erron: "Those corpse parts are mighty fine....."

Valentine: "They belong to me Black, kill Johnny and bring them to me......"

Erron: "He's next, but let's settle this wild west style......"

Sniper vs Sniper Monkey

Intro 1

Sniper: *The camera pans up to see Sniper turned around, his hands positioned rather close to his crotch. He looks over his shoulder at the opponent* "A bleedin' monkey thinks he can out-snipe me?"

Sniper Monkey: *The shadow of a plane flies over as a crate drops to the ground, topping on its side to face the opponent as the Sniper Monkey rolls out, sniper ready* I can obliterate the propulsion of a MOAB in my sleep. This'll be a cake walk.

Sniper: *Shakes a little before the sound of a zipper can be head before he turns around, putting away a Jarate* Alright, ya cheeky little bugger. You're on.

Intro 2

Sniper: *A red circle suddenly appears on the ground before the camera follows a barely visible laser up to the Sniper, who's wielding the Classic* You say you're a Kiwi?

Sniper Monkey: *Walks on stage as he takes a bite from a rather large banana* Ninja Kiwi doesn't have a better sniper.

Sniper: *Reloads his rifle as he looks down the sight of the gun* Alright then, mate. Let's see what ya got.

Kaladin Stormblessed vs. Gideon Jura

Intro 1

Syl: *Flittering around Kal, landing on his shoulder* That Shardblade... why does it feel like bunch of people?

Gids: *Drawing Blackblade, smoke coiling off of it* It's slain an Elder Dragon. Better for you to keep away.

Kal: *Syl transforms into a spear, with Kal grabbing it and falling into a stance* Dragon? Is that some kind of Voidbringer?

Intro 2

Gids: *Pulls Blackblade out of a dead dragon, life-energy being sucked out* My sword breaks souls. Are you sure about dueling while I'm holding it?

Kal: *Mists coelescing around his open hand, forming the his Oathblade* Your Blade isn't anything special, lighteyes.

Gids: *Begins shimmering with invulnerability* Well, can't say I didn't warn you.

Intro 3

Syl: *Flittering around Kal, landing on his shoulder* This man is bound by such strong Oaths...

Gids: *Drawing Blackblade, smoke coiling off of it* I protect the Multiverse, including your own plane, warrior.

Kal: *Syl transforms into a spear, with Kal grabbing it and falling into a stance* Multiverse? Plane? Stormfather, just shut up and fight.

Phoenix Wright vs Diavolo

Intro 1

Phoenix: *walks in, with some papers in hand, when suddendly he appears a bit forwards* Huh, what the-?

Diavolo: *suddendly appears from nowhere, having erased time* This is a trial... don't you agree, Mr. Wright?

Phoenix: *putting the papers on his pocket and then pointing forwards* A trial!? But the defense isn't ready yet!

Intro 2

Doppio: *looks around, confusedly holding a piece of evidence as a phone* "B-Boss, I see a guy following me, what do I do? Alright. Got it"

Phoenix: *walks in, searching around* "There you are! You're related to this mafia case and I know it!" *he flashes his attorney badge*

.*Doppio erases time using a part of King Crimson and quickly changes into Diavolo.*

Diavolo: *summoning King Crimson fully* "You should drop this case if you know what's good for you..."

Galactus vs Nicol Bolas

Intro 1

Galactus: *Strides forward:* "Your spark.......I shall consume it!!!!"

Bolas: *Lands on the ground.* "You fool! You dare to stand before me?!"

Galactus: *Generates power around him* "Your spark shall sustain me for eons......"

Intro 2

Bolas: *Roars* "I have already forseen my victory......"

Galactus: *Turns to face Bolas* "All ends against Galactus!"

Bolas: *Hovers in the air* "You are but a mere obstacle in my ambitions....."

Joseph Joestar vs Kenshiro

Intro 1

Kenshiro: *walks in and cracks his knuckles* Let's see what your hamon can do against the Hokuto Shinken!

Joseph: *he slowly walks in* Hoe-cute-oh chicken? What is that, some kinda food? *he puts his hands next to his ears, palms extended like a deaf old man asking for something to be repeated*... Doesn't matter, I'll beat ya with my hamon!

Kenshiro: *staring seriously and looking a bit angry* ...

Intro 2

Joseph: *he just reads a Baoh Manga/Superman Comic and then puts it down and stares at him* Huh? Is that you gramps...? Are you alive, how!?

Kenshiro: *walks in and cracks his neck and knuckles* I don't know you at all, but you look like a formidable warrior...

Joseph: Strange, I could have sworn I saw you in Grandma Erina's pictures... *he pulls out his clackers* ...but anyways, I am a formidable warrior and I will prove it!

Joke Intro

Joseph: *points forwards* Your next line will be "you're already dead"! Toyu!

Kenshiro: *points forwards* You're already dead- NANI!?

Joseph: NANI!? *the multiverse implodes*

Goku vs Wamuu

Intro 1

Goku: *arrives using the Nimbus cloud and jumps out of it, getting into a fighting posture* Heh, this is exciting!

Wamuu: *slowly gets up from a sitting position and smiles* Another warrior who loves fighting? Very well, then, we shall have a fair match!

Goku: *smiles and powers up a bit* Alright! I don't plan on holding back!

Intro 2

Wamuu: *emerges from a wall and poses* ...I heard about you, Son Goku, you're a formidable warrior, so I shall fight you!

Goku: *uses instant transmission to arrive* So you're wamuu... I heard that you're strong, so let's fight! *gets into a fighting position*

Wamuu: *grins and gets up* Heh, you're as excited for this as I am... this shall be a good match!

Erron Black vs Rem

Intro 1

Erron: *Twirls revolvers.* "I told you I ain't looking for him till you pay me......"

Rem: *Spins flail* "You know where Subaru is don't you?....."

Erron: *Holsters guns* "Till you pony up some dough the answer is no......"

Intro 2

Rem: *Stops running* "You don't belong here....."

Erron: *Loads guns* "I get that a lot, your getting the usual reply."

Rem: *Hefts flail:* "Time to take out the trash."

Intro 3

Erron: "Now ain't you a dainty little thing?"

Rem: "I assure you I'm more than capable of defending Subaru!"

Erron: "You won't even defend from one bullet of mine......"

Gabriel Angelos vs Gideon Jura

Intro 1

Gabriel: *Emerges from drop pod* "Yield in the name of the Emperor psyker!"

Gideon: *Readies Sural* "I answer only to my fellows in the Gateswatch!"

Gabriel: *Aims Bolter* "Then recieve the Emperor's mercy!"

Intro 2

Gideon: *Taps shield* "Are you prepared to face a planeswalker lad?"

Gabriel: *Slams God-Splitter into the ground.* "The Blood Ravens face all who stand before us!"

Gideon: *Enters stance* "I like your attitude."

Intro 3

Gabriel: "You request the aid of the Blood Ravens?"

Gideon: "Will you stand with us against Bolas?"

Gabriel: "Face me in battle, may the Emperor find you worthy!"

I'll give it a crack lol

Intro 1

Sub Zero: *Emerges from icy mist.* "To think Raiden considered you as an Earthrealm defender!"

Homer: *Finishes Duff Beer and throws it away.* "Hey I can kick your ass I'll have you know!"

Sub Zero: *Channels ice into his fists.* "Even Frost can defeat you!"

Intro 2

Homer: *Loads handgun.* "Ice to meet you Subby!"

Sub Zero: *Shatters a skull* "Mock me at your peril stodgy one!"

Homer: *Holsters pistol* "Why you little! I teach you to call me that!"

Intro 3

Sub Zero: "You truly desire to enter Mortal Kombat?"

Homer: "Can't be any harder than working for Mr Burns."

Sub Zero: "I very much doubt that. Prepare!"

Emperor of Mankind vs Sheogorath

Round 1

EOM: Slams his blade into the ground and snarls "You stink like the Warp!"

Sheogorath: An elderly looking man with grey hair and a rainbow suit stands up to chew on a piece of cheese "Oh I'm sorry, but the cheese from there is wonderful, would you care for some?"

EOM: Take up his blade, as his golden glow overtakes him "I have no time for your games!"

Round 2

Sheogorath: Stairs at the Emperor as he sits upon his throne "That's a comfty chair you got there, must hurt to sit in after several miliennia upon it." Breaks down into laughter

EOM: Rises from his throne and stares wearyly "Oh foul fiend, why do you laugh before death?"

Sheogorath: Abruptly stops laughing as thousands of images of the Emperor trapped upon his throne appears behind him "I laugh now because you don't yet know the punchline, I laugh then because you'll know it and cry.

Round 3

EOM: Stares down Sheogorath as he points his blade towards the beast "You will be destroyed for your crimes!"

Sheogorath: Juggles the skulls of several space marines singlehandedly "Oh come on, watching your entire empire dance itself to death was hilarious!

EOM: His golden glow overtakes him as rage fills his eyes "BEGONE!"

The Highwayman (Darkest Dungeon) vs Kano

Intro 1

Highwayman: *Loads flintlock* "For the last time I'm not joining the Black dragon."

Kano: *Twirls knifes.* "Then I'm gutting you. Simple as."

Highwayman: *Aims flintlock* "You and your group are chump change to those brigands....."

Intro 2

Kano: *Toasts with a beer bottle.* "The heir considered my offer?"

Highwayman: *Draws dagger* "The answer is no, you've been working with the brigands......"

Kano: *Flings bottle* "That was simply business, like how I'm gonna send your head to em as a message!"

Intro 3

Highwayman: "Where's Reynauld?!"

Kano: "The Knight? Wouldn't you like to know......"

Highwayman: "Time to beat it out of you......"

Jonathan Joestar vs Baki Hanma

Intro 1

Jonathan: *Channels hamon* "Thanks again for agreeing to spar with me sir."

Baki: *Shadowboxes in* "No problem, heard the Joestars are tough so looked forward to this!"

Jonathan: *Poses* "We give it our all!"

Intro 2

Baki: *Twists ear to activate endorphins* "Reckon you can teach me Hamon?"

Jonathan: *Walks in radiating with hamon energy* "First prove your worthy."

Baki: *Cracks neck* "You got it, let's rumble."

Intro 3

Jonathan: "Will you aid me against Dio?"

Baki: "Fighting vampires does sound interesting....."

Jonathan: "Dio is no foe you've never faced, I must see if your good enough for the upcoming battle."

Back