• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mortal Kombat intros for various fights.

Sans vs Ness

• Sans teleports in the battle and Ness appears at the speed of light
Sans drinks some ketchup and looks at Ness. "Heh I find it funny everyone thinks I'm you which I'm not because I don't have hair!"

Ness barks at Sans: "At least my game was not a copy!"

Sans' eyes darken and he summons some Gaster Blasters behind him: "This is why I don't make promises..."

Freddy Fazbear vs Bendy

• Freddy Fazbear appears from the darkness and Bendy emerges from a puddle of ink
Freddy Fazbear twitches his head for a bit. "Let's see who is the better monster in the dark!"

Bendy does a big disturbing smile: "it's obviously me and not a rusty bucket of bolts like you!"

Freddy laughs: "We'll see about that!"

Since its nor an actual vs thread, I think its okay to necro this lol

Erron Black vs Mercury Black

Intro 1

Erron: Loads revolvers "Your bad for business you little shit!"

Mercury: Smirks and folds his arms "What are you gonna do about it old timer?"

Erron: Holsters pistols "Show you how its done wild west style."

Intro 2

Mercury: Leaps onto stage "Cinder's still offering by the way"

Erron: Checks Mercury's bounty poster "Your head is worth more than her pay, how bout that?"

Mercury: Cracks neck "I'll tell you declined then......."

Intro 3

Erron: "Heard your pa was rough on you."

Mercury: "You got no damn idea."

Erron: "Good lad, I blasted mine too!"

Saiki vs. Mob
Intro 1
Saiki: (Teleports onto the scene) "This is odd. A kid like him shouldn't have such strong psychic abilities."
Mob: (Runs forward and stumbles a bit) "If you want to see someone really strong, you should see my master."
Saiki: (Floats and a psychic aura can be seen around him) "Stronger than you!? I'll have to get serious if I want to win then."

Intro 2
Mob: (Crouches down and clutches his head. Pebbles float around him) "Nooo... Nooo..."
Saiki: (Walks to the scene, throwing his coffee jelly away) "Good grief. Now I have to waste my time somehow calming this kid down."
Mob: (Reaches 100% and starts floating) "You will pay for this!"

Intro 3
Saiki: (Casually strolls onto the battlefield) "Good grief. Looks like we're going to have to fight now."
Mob: (Slowly walks forward) "But psychic powers aren't for hurting others."
Saiki: (Floats into the air) "I don't think that flies here. Let's just get this over with so I can get back to my coffee jelly."

Back