• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mortal Kombat intros for various fights.

Poison Ivy vs Ivy (Soul Calibur)

Intro 1

Poison: *Emerges from the ground, shakes off all the dirt from her body.* "I hear your long lived...."

Ivy: *Valentine coils around her.* "It is my burden and curse....."

Poison: *Makes a come hither gesture* "Let me help you ease that."

Intro 2

Ivy: *Traces hand on her blade.* "Your blood will do nicely for my alchemy."

Poison: *Struts onto screen.* "The green will not let you harm me."

Ivy: Enters stance* "Oh really? I only require a sample....."

Intro 3

Poison: "Soul Edge is an abomination!"

Ivy: "Tell me something I don't already know."

Poison: "Your taint on the Earth must be cleansed......"

Guido Mista vs Mercury Black

Intro 1

Mista: *Loads revolver* "I'm going to have to take you down."

Mercury: *Butterfly kicks in.* "From one assassin to another, your a chump."

Mista: *Aims gun.* "One clip is all it'll take."

Intro 2

Mercury: *Flexes legs and stands up.* "Didn't I blast your chest in?"

Mista: *Spins revolver* "Thank Giorno for patching me up."

Mercury: *Thumbs nose* "This time I'll just leave you in pieces...."

Intro 3

Mista: "Giorno wants me to bring you in."

Mercury: "You know I'm gonna say no."

Mista: "Your gonna tell us where Cinder is one way or another."

Xander (Fire Emblem) vs Jago

Intro 1

Xander: *Rides in on horse.* "Nohr claims this land, depart or be forced out."

Jago: *Rises from meditation stance.* "The tiger spirit demands I stand vigil here, I shall not forsake it."

Xander: *Gets off horse and draws blade.* "Then pray to it that you shall have peace in the afterlife."

Intro 2

Jago: *Eyes glow yellow as he walks forward.* "Your people are ruled by a tyrant."

Xander: *Draws blade and salutes.* "I take no joy in it, but such things are needed."

Jago: *Grabs blade handle.* "A flimsy justification for a tainted system."

Intro 3

Xander: "I face a monk? Interesting....."

Jago: "I am empowered by the tiger spirit, I am no mere monk."

Xander: "Then my victory will be all the more enjoyable."

Guido Mista vs Jhin (The Virtuoso)

Guido: You bastard! It's like you exist to mock me!

Jhin: Open your eyes, there's beauty in four!

Guido: Beauty my ass, freak!

SCENARIO 2

Jhin: Your style, your swagger.... I must have it.

Guido: Thanks, but I'm not for sale.

Jhin: Everything has a price, even life.

SCENARIO 3

Guido: Heh, four shots? Maybe your bad luck translates into my good luck!

Jhin: There is no luck involved with my work, let me show you what I mean.

Guido: I'll take your word for it.

SCENARIO 4

Guido: Shit, this guys strong. I might need Giorno on this one.

Jhin: Ah yes, the weak naturally side with the strong.

Guido: You know what? I'll kick your ass myself.

Mii vs The New Kid (South Park)

Douchebag: *Time starts rapidly changing, the sun and moon hurriedly flipping, before a cloud of green gas appears. Time returns to normal before the gas cloud disappears as The New Kid steps out, wearing nothing but underwear, a crown, and a cape. The New Kid stares ahead blankly*

Mii: A small, blue and white, egg-shaped ship descends, reaching the ground as a figure, rapidly switching between several colored shirts and hairstyles, steps out. The ship then takes off as the Mii settles on the default red-shirted male appearance before he stares ahead blankly*

Douchebag: *Various elemental powers surround The New Kid as he floats slightly in the air before he lets out another fart and drops back to the ground, the powers disappearing* Jesus, no need to be an asshole about it...

Hammerhead (insomiac games) vs Sundowner: Intro one

Sundowner: *Leaps off his helicopter and proceeds to prepare his shields* I'm ******* invincible.

Hammerhead: *Hand boosters into the field* That's funny, I am as well.

Sundowner: Ha, that's the biggest thing of bull shit I've heard all day. *Pulls out his scissor sword and prepares to fight*

Intro 2

Hammerhead: *Jumps off the side of one those futuristic jets that are in the game, landing in the field* Once I'm done with you, I'm crushing that insect once and for all.

Sundowner: *Walks up and pulls out his shields* If it makes you feel any better, you know, before I kill you. I've already squished that spider a while ago.

Hammerhead: Then I'll make sure to send him a friend, probably lonely in the afterlife. *Gets into a fighting stance*

Intro 3:

Sundowner: Sorry, but the Senator doesn't have room for a cybernetic knock-off like you.

Hammerhead: I know a thing or two about PR, could be of use to him.

Sundowner: Sorry, but he doesn't write his own speeches.

Sheogorath vs The Joker intro

Joker: *Walks out of a green fog, dusting off his suit* You must have a few loose screws in the head to be messing with the clown prince of chaos.

Sheogorath: *A little blue bird flies onto sheogorath, all of a sudden it begans to convulse, it turns inside out as Sheogorath somehow steps out of it despite it originally being on his arm* Haha Fetcher, I'm the Daedric Prince of madness, or, in simpler terms, the god of madness; what is a prince to a Daedric Prince.

Joker: *Pulls out pistol and aims it at Sheogorath" What is a god to a non believer.

Intro 2:

Sheogorath: *A group of butterflies circle around a spot as Sheogorath appears, when he fully arrives the butterflies quickly disperse* What is the craziest thing you have ever done.

Joker: *Getting out of the Joker car* I once drank a baby as soup.

Sheogorath: *Summoning his staff* Pfff, that's not even Tuesday for me.

Intro 3:

Joker: Do you think you could terrorize Batman more than me.

Sheogorath: *snaps his fingers, summoning an infinite amount of Batmans and driving all of them insane* Yep.

Joker: Show off.

Intro 4:

Sheogorath: Do you mind, I'm trying to do the fish stick, it's a very delicate state of mind.

Joker: I want to see if you have any tricks up your sleeves.

Sheogorath: I have more than you could handle; just ask Hircine.

Doing this for a match I have atm

All Might vs Jago (Killer Instinct)

Intro 1

All Might: *Crashes fist onto floor, looks up from kneeling stance.* "A new upcoming hero?"

Jago: *Eyes glow golden.* "I simply fight on the behalf of the Tiger Spirit....."

All Might: *Stands up and flexes* "Very well, let's begin!"

Intro 2

Jago: *Rises from meditating stance.* "Your investigating Ultratech?"

All Might: *Strides forward* "Indeed, I believe they have ties to All for One...."

Jago: *Grabs blade handle.* "I will see if your worthy of facing them or not......"

Intro 3

All Might: "I can't let you progress any further....."

Jago: "Aria and Ultratech must be destroyed!"

All Might: "They need to be turned over to the law Jago, you are out of bounds...."

Sho Minazuki vs Mercury Black

Intro 1

Sho: *Leaps down from the sky* "I'm gonna wipe that smirk right offa you."

Mercury: *Butterfly kicks into view.* "Oh really? Bring it redhead."

Sho: *Cracks neck* "Its murdering time......"

Intro 2

Mercury: *Limbers up.* "Cinder sent me to recruit you."

Sho: *Draws blades.* "I don't wanna share with anyone though, so take a hike."

Mercury: *Enters stance* "Guess what? You don't got a choice."

Intro 3

Sho: "Ah your too boring you know that? Playing second fiddle."

Mercury: "Least I don't speak to voices in my head."

Sho: "Argggggg diediediedie......"

(You people seem to like action dialogue, so here I go)

Ryze vs Thanos (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

• With a wave of his hand, Thanos warps the entire battlefield to that of his home planet, Titan
Thanos: Do you see all this ruin, wizard? I seek to prevent it.

• The markings and glyphs on Ryze begin to glow and crackle violently
Ryze: Prevent it!? You seek to cause it!

• Thanos frowns before waving once more, the battlefield returning to normal.
Thanos: It's a shame. I thought you of all people could understand.

SCENARIO 2

• Brilliant blue waves of light and energy appear spontaneously before manifesting a body
Ryze: A set of stones with world-ending capabilities?

• Thanos approaches menacingly with the guantlet beginning to glow
Thanos: You sound surprised?

• Ryze begins forming arcane energy in his hands
Ryze: I believe the term is deja-vu.

SCENARIO 3

• Energy manifesting in the air creates a portal, Thanos stepping out slowly
Thanos: I had respect for your passion and selfless nature, Ryze.

• Ryze places his hands together before separating, an arcane prison with binds forming around the infinity gauntlet and the ground beneath them.
Ryze: Enough to turn around and walk away?

• Thanos struggles momentarily before eventually raising his arm and shattering the binds
Thanos: Never.

Ashen One vs Kenshiro

Intro 1

Ashen One: *Emerges from dust and rises from kneeling stance.*

Kenshiro: *Emerges from dust, walking while cracking knuckles.* "We clash again it seems....."

Ashen One: *Does a pointing gesture and draws weapons.*

Intro 2

Kenshiro: *Leaps into the battle with a flying kick.* "You follow me no matter what....."

Ashen One: *Praises the sun and hefts weapons.*

Kenshiro: *Thumps nose and enters stance.* "Then I will again prove the spirit of Hokuto!"

How about 3 Intros for 3 Match-Ups?

Goku vs. Neptune

Intro 1

Goku: Hey, stay out of my way, little girl! I'm really hungry!

Neptune: My pudding, my stomach. You can't have it, old man!

Intro 2

Goku: I can tell just by your power level that this is gonna be extremely fun!

Neptune: I don't fight for fun... But whatevs, I'll win though!

Intro 3

Neptune: I, the glorious main character, will win thus battle! Hehe, just kidding.

Goku: Not a bad amount of power... Though, I'm not going to let you win this.

Goku Win Quote: Hey, not bad! You really surprised me!

Neptune Win Quote: How was my power? Because that's what a TRUE Main Character is like!

Optimus Prime vs. Nepgear

Intro 1

Nepgear: WOW! How is this robot sentient? Is there an amplifier? I don't really see a speaker by his mouth... How does it work?!

Optimus: You'd be much easier to face if you were a Decepticon...

Intro 2

Optimus: Please, I don't wish to harm you. Please stand down.

Nepgear: Don't worry, I think I can handle it!

Intro 3

Nepgear: Watch me, Neptune...

Optimus: I hope both of us remain to stand... And neither of us to fall...

Optimus Win Quote: I take no pleasure in your destruction.

Nepgear Win Quote: So many advanced parts! I can't wait to experiment with these! I promise I'll put you back...

Vegito vs. Gogeta

Intro 1

Vegito: I always wondered... Who had the superior fusion?

Gogeta: How about we find out, right now?

Intro 2

Gogeta: Alright! Now this is a match to get pumped about! How about it?

Vegito: Sounds good to me, bring it on!

Intro 3

Vegito: Make me fight seriously, alright?

Gogeta: Oh, don't worry about it. Gimme your best shot.

Vegito Win Quote: Seems like our fusion is superior, sorry about that. Come fight me again sometime.

Gogeta Win Quote: Hah! Looks like we've ultimately won. Sorry, but that's a match!

Darth Bane vs Darkseid

Intro 1

Bane: *Ignites lightsaber.* "You dare oppose me?"

Darkseid: *Cracks neck* "Even the Sith will bow before me."

Bane: *Enters Form V stance* "The rule of two will endure....."

Intro 2

Darkseid: *Lands from throne.* "Serve me and the galaxy is yours....."

Bane: *Points lightsaber.* "My ambitions will never put others above me....."

Darkseid: *Eyes glow red.* "Then so be it, perish for it....."

Bowser vs Doomsday

Intro 1

Bowser: *walks in with some troops, before casting them away* "Hmph, another beast in my way!"

Doomsday: *slowly lumbering over* "I assume I'm not the first you've met?"

Bowser: "Yes, and you won't be the last to suffer!"

Intro 2

Doomsday: *falls from orbit and lands on feet* "You will not escape death!"

Bowser: *desummons troops* "Bwahahahaaa! I assure you, it won't be the first time!"

Doomsday: *bears claws* "It'll be your last."

Trevor vs Joker

Intro 1

Joker: *throws a crowbar to the side* "Oooooh, this'll be fun!"

Trevor: *cracking knuckles* "I always hated clowns."

Joker: "It's about to get worse, buddy!"

Intro 2

Trevor: *walking up* "I ain't scared any longer."

Joker: *smiling* "Oh, I'm sure of it!"

Trevor: *shaking fists* "Who the f**k do you think you're talkin' to, eh?"

TJ Combo vs Katsuki Bakugou

Intro 1

TJ: *Does pushups and then stands up.* "You ready for this kiddo?"

Katsuki: *Readies gauntlets.* "Like I'm gonna lose to a disgraced boxer."

TJ: *Thumbs nose and enters stance* "Getting back up after falling, that's a hard lesson to learn...."

Intro 2

Katsuki: *Flies in with explosions.* "So your the chump I gotta beat that All Might sent?"

TJ: *Shadowboxes in.* "He sent me here to beat some respect into ya."

Katsuki: *Aims hand.* "This is gonna be easy......"

Intro 3

TJ: "If you don't get a grip your gonna go down a wrong pan son."

Katsuki: "Oh please, like you would know?"

TJ: "Your damn right I do......"

Nightmare vs. Janja

First One:

Nightmare appears as red eyes in the darknesses before suddenly appearing into view. "Prepare for your end..."

Janja, Who was just licking his fur, stops and looks at Nightmare before cackling. "Ha! The stuffed bear is talking!"

Nightmare swings his claws at the empty air. "Keep laughing...soon you won't be able to."

Second One:

Janja laughs as he walks into the arena. He lowers his body and narrows his eyes. "Think you're big and tough?"

Nightmare appears out of nowhere followed by the sound of a flatline, "I know I'm going to kill you."

"No way, bud, I'm getting that last laugh."

Is this thread dead? Well it shouldn't because it's an awesome idea for a thread. Let me try to revive this thread cuz I dig this crossover type of shit.

Sonic vs Mario

• Mario jumps out of a pipe while the tornado flies by dropping off Sonic
Sonic curls his quills while looking at Mario with a sly smile growing on his face. "Oh look it's everyone's favorite mushroom popping turd hurder!"

Mario takes a second to fix his hat and then barks back: "At a least I am a 'favorite' unlike you ya blue rodent."

Sonic's smile gets bigger as he lets go of his quills and does a spin kick right before he adjusts to a fighting stance. "You aren't exactly denying that you're a druggie here."

Goku vs Saitama

• Saitama is seen walking out of a grocery store with a bag of food in each hand where he sees King running with an orange suited man with spiky black hair chasing after him
Saitama gets in Goku's way. "Oi don't bother him."

Goku pouts and says: "But he's the strongest man on Earth isn't he? I just need to fight him!"

Sighig heavily, Saitama lets go of his grocery and says: "I guess I will fight for today."

Leon Belmont vs Jonathan Joestar

Intro 1

Leon: *Kneeling while doing the cross sign.* "It seems our bloodlines are destined for battle....."

Jonathan: *Flourishes Luck and Pluck.* "Indeed, they must carry on the battle after our roles are ended....."

Leon: *Stands up and readies Vampire Killer.* "Let us see who's bloodline is greater.

Intro 2

Jonathan: *Channels Hamon* "A crusader?! Here?!"

Leon: *Cracks Vampire Killer* "I see Mathias sent me ahead of time....."

Jonathan: *Enters stance.* "He must be working with Dio, prove I can trust you!"

Intro 3

Leon: "Must we fight?"

Jonathan: "I must test my hamon against the might of your clan."

Leon: "Very well......"

Hank Hill vs Homer Simpso

Intro 1

Hank: *tossing away a charcoal can before crushing it* I tell ya hwat, I did all your stunts first.

Homer: *drinks some Duff before tossing it away* Your point is?

Hank: *grabbing an axe* At least Peter did his own stunts.

Intro 2

Homer: *tossing away an empty beer bottle* We meet, Mountain.

Hank: *shaking fists* The name's Hank HILL!

Homer: *cracking knuckles* What's the matter, Himalayan?

Ragna vs Dante

• Ragna is standing over a group of dead mercenaries when he sees Dante walking up. "So you also here for the bounty."
Dante takes out Rebellion and points it at Ragna. "Naw you just stole my style that's all."

Ragna takes out Bloodscythe and points it at Dante, returning the favor. "That's not going to be the only thing I take away from you."

Antvasima vs Mckmal

"U suc"

"Ban"

"Urgh"

Arthur Morga vs. Jesse McCree

Intro 1:

Jesse walks up, loading his pistol* "Hmm, you weren't the outlaw I was looking for."

*Arthur rides up on his horse and steps off* "Most people that look for me, regret finding me pard'ner."

*Jesse points his gun at Arthur* "Well, justice ain't gonna dispense itself."

Intro 2:

Arthur lowers his mask from his face* "Lawmen aren't welcome in these parts."

*McCree walks up and unholsters his revolver* "There's $5,000 being offered for your head Morgan."

*Arthur aims his repeater up* "$5,000, for me? Can I turn myself in?"

Mario vs Papyrus

Mario: *jumps over several Goombas before he lands on a Koopa and kicks the shell behind him, the sound of Goombas being hit sounding out* You say you're-a the best pasta cook in the world?

Papyrus: *Skates in on a skateboard before his wheel catches on a pebble and he falls over, quickly recovering* OF COURSE I AM! NO HUMAN CAN MATCH THE COOKING SKILLS OF THE GREAT PAPYRUS!

Mario: *readjusts his hat before he glares* *says unexcitedly* I can smell it from here...

Mario vs Sans

Sans: *rides in on a tricycle* i hear you've been insultin' my bro's spaghetti.

Mario: *a pipe grows out of the ground before Mario jumps out of it* The pasta was both burned and-a frozen! How does that-a even happen?!

Sans: *his eye glows brightly as the tricycle vanishes in thin air* if you're not careful, you're gonna pasta-way.

Papyrus vs Undyne

Papyrus: *walks up, holding a golden bone* I'M READY FOR OUR TRAINING SESSION UNDYNE!

Undyne: *spins a spear in her hands before she grabs it and smashes the tip into the ground* Are you sure you want to do this, Paps?

Papyrus: *throws the bone aside before he "flexes"* DON'T GO EASY ON ME UNDYNE, OR I'LL BE VERY UPSET WITH YOU!

Chara vs Sans

Sans: *rides in on a tricycle* i see you've made your way back into the timeline, brat.

Chara: *Their knife glows red as the human shakes dust off the blade* We've been through this song and dance before. Stand aside or die like so many times before...

Sans: *his eye glows brightly as the tricycle vanishes in thin air* afraid i can't do that; not until you stop coming back.

Shigeo Kageyama vs. Tornado of Terror

Intro One

Tornado: (Levitiating downwards, air whipping around her) "Psch. A second-rate esper. Stop bothering me"

Mob: (Stumbling into scene, before his aura goes up and some rocks fly around him) "Using your powers on other people like that... you call yourself a hero?"

Tornado: (Air begins to glow green and whip around violently around her): "And now you've bothered me for the last time."

Intro Two

Mob: (Running onto the field like this, proceeds to wipe sweat off): "Another esper... and it looks like you're a middle schooler, like me"

Tornado: (Walks forward with a stern look, before sending a villain in front of her to the stratosphere) *angry tornado noises*

Mob: (Activates his power, shit flies around him) "Oh, um, did I say something wrong? I guess there's no reasoning now..."

Intro Three

Tornado: (Levitiating downwards, air whipping around her) "A Dragon-level rogue esper, anything to say for yourself before I blow you away?"

Mob: (Stumbling into scene, before his aura goes up and some rocks fly around him) "Rogue? Oh, no, not again..."

Tornado: (Air begins to glow green and whip around violently around her): "Too late to apologize. I'll end this quick, I have places to go."

Zasalamel vs Enrico Pucci

Intro 1

Zasalamel: *Flourishes weapon as he walks forward.* "I cannot let you fufill this plan, you have interfered long enough......"

Pucci: *Made In Heaven appears next to him.* "We stand on the cusp of a new world, in the name of Dio I shall succeed.*

Zasalamel: *Enters stance* "I knew you would say, I shall end you. And again once your reborn...."

Intro 2

Pucci: *Twirls Stand CD in hand.* "You dare defy the words of Lord Dio?"

Zasalamel: *Makes incantion with hand.* "I shall guide mankind to a new future, one that benefits it all."

Pucci: *Throws CD away and manifests stand* "You shall either join us or be destroyed."

Intro 3

Zasalamel: "I have dealt with zealots like yourself before."

Pucci: "I merely follow Lord Dio's vision, it shall lead to a new dawn."

Zasalamel: "One that dooms humanity, I cannot let you succeed."

Sun Wukong vs Maxi (Soul Calibur)

Intro 1

Sun: *Twirls weapon in staff mode.* "Don't you dare attack my tail."

Maxi: *Combs hair* "You better not touch my hair then."

Sun: *Thumbs nose* "Deal, let's go."

Intro 2

Maxi: *Does a flying kick into the stage.* "I hear your good with the chucks kid."

Sun: *Walks in with a semblance clone, it vanishes.* "That and a staff too."

Maxi: *Flexes muscles.* "Your making yourself a master of none pal, watch and learn."

Intro 3

Sun: "Your gonna lose yourself if you don't tone down that revenge stuff you know."

Maxi: "Shut up, I lost my whole crew. What do you know of loss?"

Sun: "You'd probably be surprised....."

Kratos vs Asura (Asura's Wrath)

Kratos:
*Slams the Blade of Olympus into the ground* I will have my revenge, no matter the consequence

Asura: *Asura sprouts his four other arms* Even if it kills all of humanity

Kratos: *Sheaths the BOO and pulls out the Blades of Chaos* The gods will suffer

Asura: *Looks up to the sky and lets out a roar* You murdered your daughter and wife!
Kratos: *Growls* And you couldn't protect either of your own!

Asura: *Glares at Kratos* That just makes us both bad fathers

Asura: *Slams into the ground and cracks his neck as the dust cloud clears* Your crimes can not go unpunished
Kratos: *Gestures for Atreus to get away from him as he readies the Leviathan axe* You're probably right, but I got a boy to watch over now

Asura: *A single tear pours down from his eye* Then defeat me, every child deserves their father

Erron Black vs Johnny Joestar

Intro 1

Erron: *Spins revolvers.* "Needing to fight on your horse? You ain't a true cowboy."

Johnny: *Makes horse stop.* "I'll be the one that's still breathing......"

Erron: *Holsters guns* "Get ready to draw then......"

Intro 2

Johnny: *Readies Tusk.* "Valentine sent you?"

Erron: *Loads bullets* "He's promised a heck of a prize for me. Nothing personal."

Johnny: *Aims Tusk* "I'll send you back in pieces....."

Intro 3

Erron: "Those corpse parts sound pretty lucrative......."

Johnny: "I'm going to walk again. You won't stop me."

Erron: "Nothing some bullets won't fix......"

Emperor of Mankind vs Yuuki Terumi

Intro 1

Emperor: *Manifests golden aura.* "You reek of chaos foul one......"

Terumi: *Twirls knife.* "Yep I get that a lot, them gods are loving me aren't they?"

Emperor: *Points blade.* "I shall wipe you from the face of history......."

Intro 2

Terumi: *Chuckles from a crouching stance.* "Oh if it isn't your holiness."

Emperor: *Golden aura enlarges around him.* "Die, I have no other words for you."

Terumi: *Cracks neck and puts hands in pockets. "Ooo I struck a nerve didn't I?"

Intro 3

Emperor: "I shall end you and that foul lizard....."

Terumi: "Oh? 682 and I got wayyyyy more plans for your kind."

Emperor: "I shall erase you both. Now."

Toichiro Suzuki vs. All For One

Intro One

Toichiro: (Energy from espers in seperate locations converge on him) "I see I'm not the only individual with the power and the will to dominate the world."

AFO: (Claps while levitating in the air and landing) *chuckles* "You won't be one for very long."

Toichiro: (His aura releases around him, sending out a burst of air): "Let's see if your confidence holds any water, then."

Intro Two

AFO: (Coils both his arms, electricity whipping around them): "I see you have many quirks, similar to myself."

Toichiro: (Brushes off his tuxedo as he's walking forward) "Variety is trivial against sheer strength."

AFO: (His coiled arms release, surrounding him in a tornado) "Such a waste. I'll put them to good use in my next line of Nomu."

Intro Three

Toichiro: (Energy from espers in separate locations converge on him) "Your 'league of villains' is about as strong as a single division of Claw."

AFO: (Claps while levitating in the air and landing) *chuckles* "I could dismantle your divisions with a flick from my finger."

Toichiro: (His aura releases around him, sending out a burst of air): "Perhaps you can stand to 1% of my power, then."

Count Dooku vs Weiss Schnee

Intro 1

Dooku: *Draws lightsaber* "My foe is a child? How laughable."

Weiss: *Spins her rapier.* "I am no child you fool."

Dooku: *Does a Makashi salute.* "Your hubris belies your lack of skill I am certain."

Intro 2

Weiss: *Slides in on a glyph.* "Your in discussions with my Father aren't you?"

Dooku: *Smirks as he flourishes lightsaber.* "Our words concern you not young one, depart."

Weiss: *Enters stance* "Talk, now. I may spare you if you do....."

Willard H Wright vs Caine (World of Darkness)

Intro 1

Willard: *Walks forward hands in pockets.* "Okay, I can't let you roam around."

Caine: *Manifests blood around his arms.* "My plans shall not be hindered by you detective....."

Willard: *Facepalms* "Seriously, the Tellurium can do without you mucking it about."

Intro 2

Caine: *Walks in draped in a black cloak.* "You seek Lilith?"

Willard: *Flourishes black key.* "I'm afraid your gonna need to sit down and answer some questions.*

Caine: *Throws off cloak.* "She is to fall at my hand......"

Intro 3

Willard: "I know what your thinking....."

Caine: "How can you possibly know my thoughts?"

Willard: "Well at any rate, don't think about too hard. You'll get a headache.

Ehm.....

1. First Intro

Fujino: *Walking slowly as she hold her stomach, her expression show she hold the pain*

Mami: *Ribbons come outtanowhere in every direction and start merging, spinning into one figure, then the merging finished and becoming Mami herself, she then open her eyes*

Fujino: "....How much the count you got?"

Mami: *Rise her hand and summon her musket* "How much the count i slay the Witches, ma'am?"

Fujino: *Open her eyes, cause a shockwave around, her eyes are glowing while her hair levitate* "How much the count you slay every servants you meet"

2. Second Intro

Mami: *First its dark, then light comes out and reveal Mami sitting in her ribbons with a stage as background which in reality its her ribbons craft. She then jumping from her ribbons and cause the stage reverted into bunch of Ribbons who then goes dancing into somes like parade, she grab the ribbons in air and swinging until landed and the ribbons parade disappear into kind of lights*

Fujino: *Kneel down holding her stomach in pain and scream, cause a space bending around her like crazy*

Mami: "I have no choice for kill all of the servants, this is for the survival as Puella Magi"

Fujino: *Staring her with her Mystic Eyes and start to get up, her hair levitate* "Great Survival, great responsibility, you just cause an inbalance....now let me to punish you"

Mami: *Summon two muskets in both of her hand, spinning it and aiming it to Fujino* "...Guess i have no choice to beat you either"

Homura Akemi vs Doctor Strange (Marvel Cinematic Universe), fitting since Kal just watched DS.

Homura Supposedly teleports on screen, her dome rotating on her wrist. For Strange a Portal Opens up with him walking through it

Homura: Don't stand in my way, I don't want to fight you

Strange: Do you have any idea how many timelines you have screwed up?!

Homura: My end justifies the means!

Intro 2:

Same intro for Homura, but Strange is Peering into the future

Strange: I do see a future for you. Few, but not impossible

Homura: (With a hopeful voice, but a still cold expression) Any future where "She is okay?"

Strange: "I'm afraid you must let the past go."

Intro 3

Strange: Interesting, someone else who can control time

Homura: "Leave your ego out of this!"

Strange: "I intended too, but it will make this quite entertaining."

Any more? There's quite a few of ideas.

Back