• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mortal Kombat 1 Discussion Thread

MK being merely tier 9 to 8 feels painful
Having rewatched some stuff, there's gonna be a lot of Tier 2 action soon.

All the Titans are Tier 2, and every character who has an ending in 11 needs a new key, as Liu Kang confirms that all of those endings are canonical

I also have reason to believe the "Hero" characters we play as in the finale of MK1 are Tier 2

Having rewatched some stuff, there's gonna be a lot of Tier 2 action soon.

All the Titans are Tier 2, and every character who has an ending in 11 needs a new key, as Liu Kang confirms that all of those endings are canonical

I also have reason to believe the "Hero" characters we play as in the finale of MK1 are Tier 2
Titan Havik looks promising, there were leaks where he said he uses "math" to fight the good guys

But the tier 2 stuff in mk1 base game according to saman isnt scalable to anyone as of the moment grrr

or if you hear a question, how do we climb to shinnok with the jinsen, if I'm not mistaken, it was comparable to cetrion without jinsen or not. Apart from some dialogues, it is clear that jhony and cassie are at a similar level, so we climb to jhony to cassie green mode and shinnok with Jinsen
To this day scaling of mk9 to mk11 confuses me tbh

Don't we multiply this value by 7 or so because i saw 7 or so boulders or am i wrong
It's weird. Not all of the boulders are the same size AND it can be assumed half are being lifted by Kenshi and the other half are being lifted by Ermac. I just calced one to be safe. Consider it a bare minimum (someone can add on to the calc if they wanna).

But the tier 2 stuff in mk1 base game according to saman isnt scalable to anyone as of the moment grrr
I disagree wholeheartedly. I wanna focus on the low tiers for now, but there are multiple Tier 2 feats done by the Titans and I think not using that would be silly.

Back