• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Morrigan and Lilith Aensland vs Flandre and Remilia Scarlet

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
Morrigan and lilith

Remilia and flandre

Succubi sisters vs vampire sisters. No prior knowledge or prep time, all powers and abilities, speed equalized, victory by KO or death. Who wins?

Note: If this is a major stomp please don't freak out, just tell me.

Stomp. Lilith and Morrigan are pretty far beyond the Scarlets.

We have no idea to what extent either of their hax work at.

The most Flandre did was blow up a meteor (despite the claims that she can blow up anything, which are probably hyperbole), and it's never been shown or explained how Remilia manipulates fate and what she can do with it. It's kind of implied she manipulated fate to call down the meteor (IIRC), but that won't really do anything against either of them, so.

The Everlasting said:
Speed equalized, and does the Scarlet sisters' hax do nothing?
If it's speed equalized it might be enough to net them the win. Or leave it as a tie imo at least

And iirc when kissing the two can get interrupted, especially by clones

Hm... Remilia's ability is probably more like low/mid-level probabilty control. While Flandre's ability looks like Bakusai Tenketsu from Ranma series (since we never saw her actually attacking living being). So, they have no chance to win in the direct fight.

Iirc Flan also said that Remi uses it to see the future too. At least from the interview Aya did on Flan. So minor precognition? Not that it helps too much, then again could help them survive a bit longer via bat transformation

I like Remi but she don't have enough durability to pull of her tricks to high level. The powerhouse of SDM is actually Patchy who has knowledge of powerful spells (even though she possibly has no enough stamina to pull them of).

P.S.
There are other sisters actually that can fight more evenly with Morrigan and Lilith.

Stomp by the Aensland Sisters. Countless time in Touhou we see hax being useless against stronger foes, so I can see it being effective against At least Star Busting characters who also have soul ripping and energy sucking hax.

Fun fact: In the Darkstalkers wiki, Pyron lost cause Morrigan and Demitri were eating his soul and energy and throwing it again as attacks.

What? Hax is almost never used in actual battle, only with the spell card rule. It is always limited, and I haven't seen anyone directly survivign a hax in Touhou.

SaikouTouhou said:
What? Hax is almost never used in actual battle, only with the spell card rule. It is always limited, and I haven't seen anyone directly survivign a hax in Touhou.
As far as I remember Reimu survived time stop through her own Fantasy Nature (basically she defeat enemy hax with it almost always).

Yeah but that's not no selling a hax through being stronger, it's cancelling a hax with an higher hax.

Well, all Touhou is about battle of haxes actually. Except maybe Moon Princesses which just tank enemy attacks and retaliate with brute force.

Not really, no actual battle takes place, not even with the Watatsukis. It was still a spell card battle.

Actual battles were in first 5 games where Reimu was battling monsters like Shinki (who is awful fighter though).

Pretty sure it has been stated to be like fan works. It does takes place in the same universe, it's just that we don't takes the things happening in it as having all hapaned. Otherwise we'd have to scale everyone from Star Level Reimu ~w~

SaikouTouhou said:
Pretty sure it has been stated to be like fan works. It does takes place in the same universe, it's just that we don't takes the things happening in it as having all hapaned. Otherwise we'd have to scale everyone from Star Level Reimu ~w~
No, it was really stated by ZUN that PC-98 era is canon. As far as I remember Touhou wiki even has interview about it. And yes.

Well we do have this "ZUN has stated that the PC-98 games can be ignored just like derivative works." So I guess that it isn't main canon anymore. Although it does raises the question of scaling.

Doesn't exactly changes my point that people bypassing hax via being stronger is not a thing.

Well, ZUN stated that Alice is... That Alice... So possibly...

No matter what thas matchup is kind of unfair from the start.

Eh, I don't know. With speed equalized, Flandre could have a shot at Kyu'ing one of the sisters, but since they are two, it may be hard.

SaikouTouhou said:
Eh, I don't know. With speed equalized, Flandre could have a shot at Kyu'ing one of the sisters, but since they are two, it may be hard.
I doubt her eye-crushing will work on person. It's description is more like powered up Bakusai Tenketsu like I already stated.

She hasn't really been stated to not be able to hurt living beings. After all it says that everything has an eye, I don't see why living being would be different.

Or it is more like the pressure point technique in fist of the north star which, as far as I know, simply explodes opponents.

The assumption that the technique doesn't work o humans is quite random. Everything has an eye and it was never mentioned to not work on something. We also know more or less how it works and the process doesn't suggest a special case for humans.

It basically is like saying that a technique that has no exceptions suggested, doesn't work on one random object (like for example not working on bamboo or something)

So it is a legitimate durability negation technique.

Non the less the Succubi win this, though.

Yeah Flandre can't deal with the 2 of them as Remilia is basically non-factor others than distraction.

Kaguya Houraisan is better combatant this way.

We should close this one. Even though I can't get rid of thought that it is really mismatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back