• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Scarlet King vs Darkseid

Sorta the same here I guess lol.
Like every single SCP from low weakest micro-atom tier through to the OP godly please nerf this tiers just gone in a blink of an Eye?

if like, only there was official power level, feats, and stats from the original creators of every SCP. All fighters or abstract Cosmic entitys. if they did help out it be nice. Mostly doubt that tbh
soon, all low elder gods may end up being 1-A+ if we use the tree scalings

SCP isn't as problematic as everyone makes it out to be.

Personally I feel our standards for SCP aren't currently being understood, which is a major problem for the verse.

We don't do conventional cross scaling for the same reasons Marvel and DC don't. Everyone and their mother would be 1-A or Low 1-C if we did. I believe we have a page on the matter on the SCP verse page but that needs to be further expanded upon.

I know that. It's just crazy to me how much wiki downplayed scp 2 years ago. Low 1-C lol
It's not that they're downplayed. At that time, ***** like aleph numbers and memetics or surrealistics aren't very well known.
Though in the past I did disagree for SCP gods being low 1C and should at least scaled to High 1-C(10-D) Tree of Knowledge

It's not that they're downplayed. At that time, ***** like aleph numbers and memetics or surrealistics aren't very well known.
Though in the past I did disagree for SCP gods being low 1C and should at least scaled to High 1-C(10-D) Tree of Knowledge
I heard they are potentially going to be upgraded to baseline tier 0 in the next CRT.

Back