• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Scarlet King vs Darkseid

Tau

The Scarlet King vs Darkseid

Versions: Strongest known canon versions.

Victory Conditions: Death, KO.

State of mind: Characters will employ their usual battle strategies, including flaws.

Knowledge of the other character/verse: No prior knowledge of each other.

Preparation time: None.

Equipment: Best weapons, equipment, abilities are allowed.

Speed is equalized

Images? Maybe later.

Scarlet King:

Darkseid:

Incon:

Last edited:
In that case, voting darkseid cause of crap ton of hax which SK doesn't resist
Pretty sure SK could resist the hax, as he did fight against The Brothers Death and they have a crap ton of hax. Dont know how Darksied’s hax compare to TBD’s ones though.

If SK scales above 682 then he's a number in-between 5 and 6. AKA he's infinitely superior to 5-D but infinitely weaker then 6-D.

SK isn't 5.5 Dimensional, he's in-between 5 and 6 D. As in, his number of dimensions is higher then 5 but smaller then 6.
I understand now, even though Darkseid has more powers n' Abilities than SK. Scarlet resisted against said Haxes making the new god of Tyranny basically surviving King of the Darkness Below's wrath?

I understand now, even though Darkseid has more powers n' Abilities than SK. Scarlet resisted against said Haxes making the new god of Tyranny basically surviving King of the Darkness Below's wrath?
Darkseid needs proof of haxing a being of a higher dimension then he is to hax SK.

Darkseid needs proof of haxing a being of a higher dimension then he is to hax SK.
Wouldn't Reality Warping or manipulation affect each other same as Empowerment?
If True Darkseid fell on SK, would it basically be as if a person fell on top of another then with some sort of bruises?

What if Darkseid was given prep time?

Wouldn't Reality Warping or manipulation affect each other same as Empowerment?
If True Darkseid fell on SK, would it basically be as if a person fell on top of another then with some sort of bruises?

What if Darkseid was given prep time?
Uhhhh. No. SK is Of a higher dimension then 5-D but a lower dimension then 6-D. how hard is this to understand? He is a dimension above Darkseid. AKA Darkseid can't effect SK.

I don't know what Darkseid's prep is like so can't answer you

This match-up seems like a stomp then not really sure if Darkseid was given prep time or not I doubt it'll help him. if he somehow has a 6th-dimensional hax or ability he has a slight 1% chance or not.
sounds More like Darkseid defending himself from Scarlet King rather than a fair battle!

SCP-2634 doesn't have much to offer, but yeah It would one-shot poor Darkseid via being 1 dimensional higher.

What about these for a better match-up like - Thanos welding the Full-stoned Infinity gauntlet, Dr. Manhattan, SCP-343 "God", Strange Visitor Superman, God Emperor Dr. Doom, (Secret Wars doom would one-shot SK, idk), The Batman Who Laughs: Darkest Knight, Mr. Mxyzptlk - Cosmic Adventures in the 8th Grade (Amplified), Pre-Genesis Wave Archie Sonic in Ultra form, Wonder Woman - Post-Flashpoint (With anti-crisis energy key and fused with her Lasso of Truth), Composite Mario, Dormammu, and or Merged with the Mother of Existence Spawn?
- Are any of them 1v1 against ze Scarlet King much?

Since when do we accept the 5.5 dimensional stuff as actually meaning the SCPs are halfway to an uncountably infinite difference over baseline Low 1-Cs? Is there a thread I'm not aware off?

Since when do we accept the 5.5 dimensional stuff as actually meaning the SCPs are halfway to an uncountably infinite difference over baseline Low 1-Cs? Is there a thread I'm not aware off?
I'm quoting Sir ovens on 682.

But essentially in SCP there's a number missing between 5 and 6 and that's what D 682 and I assume, SK is.

And we're sure that this number means a qualitative superiority over 5-dimensional existence why????

SK isn't Theta Prime dimensional. That's only 682. We have a note under 682's page for a reason.

Anyway SCP tier 1s are like, horrible to use in VS matches because they almost never fight, and when they do it's usually haxless.

Sorta the same here I guess lol.
Like every single SCP from low weakest micro-atom tier through to the OP godly please nerf this tiers just gone in a blink of an Eye?

if like, only there was official power level, feats, and stats from the original creators of every SCP. All fighters or abstract Cosmic entitys. if they did help out it be nice. Mostly doubt that tbh.

Back