• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Morgoth vs the God Emperor of mankind vs the Nightbringer vs the Father

Kaltias said:
Tbh I actually wonder who would win a GEoM vs Ynnead in the Materium
Currently, GEoM

He is just far more powerful.

Full power Ynnead. He is said to be able to make a whole dimension. He stomps Emperor.

Ynnead is more powerful than The Emperor all things considered.

And Ynnead isn't corrupted by Slaanesh, he and Slaanesh are just two sides of the same coin.

I was making a joke.

What do you mean he and slaanesh is a different side of the same coin?

And finally, the picture for Ynnead we have is female, like Slaanesh, despite him being called, well, him in contrast to Slaanesh's she.

ll things considered I'm betting on GEOM for having AP to match everyone else as well as what appears to be hax just as good if not slightly superior to what they're bringing.

MasterOfArda said:
His AP is likely 4-A, Morgoth's likely 3-B. He has a massive AP advantage.

I was under the impression that we equalized their stats to 4-A, my mistake if that is true i can see Morgoth taking it.

MasterOfArda said:
I hate equalizing stats.
I think one of the points of debating is deabting who has better stats.

well resspectfully there isnt much debating to be had when all the characters are 4-A with one who's likely 3-B

First off, the heck is a Ynnead?

Second, by looking at their origins, I should safly say that the Nightbringer is out of the running. I mean, he may be 40k's concept of The Grim Reaper, but all he really is is some kind of star-vampire alien... thing. Melkor is an archangel, The Father is some kind of living embodiment of magic (I think that's what the Force is anyways) and Empy, while he started as a mere man, has risen to the level of being able to beat up 4 Chaos Gods simultaneously. I bet Nightbringer couldn't do that.

Third: Slaanesh has no Gender. He is gender.

Imma let you guys argue about for a while so I can get some info

I don't know the Warhammer lore, but I think Morgoth would win. Based on what I've read on this thread, GE and Nightbringer are living embodiments of concepts; protection and chaos, I believe. However, Morgoth, in his prime, was second only to a completely omnipotent being. He literally invented the idea of rebellion and chaos. While the Warhammer characters embody concepts, he creates them, and to me, that makes him more powerful. As for the Father, well... He apparently is the force itself, but if he is, he is divided between his children, light and dark. While he is torn between two warring concepts, Morgoth is not; he is pure darkness. The Father, if he is the force, is fate itself; but even he doesn't know what he wants. Morgoth, however, knows exactly what he wants, and is on the same power level, if not higher. The only safe prison his siblings could think of was the nothingness beyond existence, and even that is not strong enough to hold him forever. The Force can end; if everything in the SW universe were to die, the Force would disappear. However Morgoth can not be destroyed, ever, only postponed.

Hmm. I am not sure that Morgoth has the power to kill everything in the SW Universe. Actually, if you want to get specific, he just has to kill the galaxy. The Vuzzahn Vong (definantly misspelled that one) has no force microbes, and thereby cannot use the force. But asides from Morgoths suddenly shortened target list, I am reasonably sure that, if given enough warning, the SW galaxy could whoop Morgoth's etheral anus. I mean, Abeloth is at least equal to the father in power, and I am sure that a few Sith Lords would just love to take a dip in the fountain of power to save their necks. So basically what I am trying to say is, if you want to kill Father, you gotta take on a ton of highly motivated and very angry space wizards with the potential to become eldritch monsters.

But the fight isn't against Star Wars itself, it's against Father. Just because destroying all life is one way to destroy him, it is not necessarily the only way. In fact, the Sith might be a help to Morgoth. Though Morgoth's own skill in manipulation isn't shown, his servant Sauron was good enough at it to convince an entire kingdom to sail to their doom. It follows that Morgoth would have similar abilities.

There's also the problem of lacking info. LotR magic is never explained in detail, so it is impossible to accurately gauge the abilities and limits of a given character. The Father is also likewise an unknown quantity, since we never see him use his powers at all. Both the Father and Morgoth could be infinitely stronger or weaker then we assume.

Point taken. But still, are we allowing follower versus follower battles. Like summoned aid in such? In which case, I would think Empy. Hard to argue with several million bolters aiming at your weak little armored orcs.

And no one answered my question.

On the subject of servants:

"These toy soldiers; I could kill them all with a wave of my hand"-Regina Mills, OUAT

Morgoth can easily kill everyone in the Star Wars galaxy, just like he could easily kill the entire Imperium save the Emperor.

Plus, we don't allow servants.

Orcs aren't necessaeily weak; on top of that, Morgoth's backup would include Sauron, Balrogs, Dragons, Trolls, and all manner of monsters.

That might be irrevelant but I can't not point out these things.

Sigh. Servants would be cool. But does summoned aid count, I wonder. You know, things like demon summoning and such. Morgoth would have the advantage then.

Also, I kind of like the idea of an empire versus empire vs empire vs empire war. Just think of the possibilities...

Back