• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In hindsight, I probably should have simply made one CRT instead of doing so many smaller ones. Oh well. Anyway, got some minor things I want to add before talking about the main thing.

First, some Grimm are missing Natural Weaponry on their pages. These include the Apathy, The Hound, King Taijitu, Nuckelavee, Sea Feilong, and Sphinx. Also Tyrian should have it as he often uses his stinger in battle.

Next for Ambrosius, the range on his page should state Varies, as its based on what type of creation he makes. For example, when turning Penny human, he was only a few meters away when he did it. However, when making the portals, not only did he make them to every one in Mantle and Atlas, which is at least a couple of kilometers, but he also made one that exits to Vacuo which is on the other side of the world as well as one that leads to a pocket dimension, which is interdimensional.

Another minor one, the Gods should get Extrasensory Perception, as after the God of Darkness revived Ozma, the God of Light showed up to confront him. Considering he came only mere moments after it happened as if he sensed it, and one of the uses listed on the page states that it can see whether someone is alive or not, it makes sense they should get it.

Last minor addition, Cinder should have Weapon Control, as she is able to control a large amount of weapons she summons and use them as projectiles.

Okay, with those listed, the main point I want to talk about regards Cinder. After looking at her page, I noticed that we have a tier for as a half-Maiden, which I'm wondering why. Now before anyone says, I understand logically it makes sense as its simply her Maiden tier divided by two, but I’m wondering if it’s necessary.

We never see her use it in any fights before she acquires the remaining portion, nor do we know if she could use it before getting the rest, which also includes any abilities gained from being a Maiden. And we know that the concept of Maidens didn’t exist before Volume 3, so her fights before then don’t count.

Because its never shown in the show, I believe its better to simply remove it and have it look like the following with the page adjusted accordingly:

High 8-C | 8-B, Low 7-C, possibly 7-C with Maiden Powers

Another minor one, the Gods should get Extrasensory Perception, as after the God of Darkness revived Ozma, the God of Light showed up to confront him. Considering he came only mere moments after it happened as if he sensed it, and one of the uses listed on the page states that it can see whether someone is alive or not, it makes sense they should get it.
I don't know the verse or how it works, but couldn't this also be simply enhanced senses?

First, some Grimm are missing Natural Weaponry on their pages. These include the Apathy, The Hound, King Taijitu, Nuckelavee, Sea Feilong, and Sphinx. Also Tyrian should have it as he often uses his stinger in battle
I assume they are those weird creatures who were being controlled by the God of Darkness? If so, then sure. Seems like it.

The rest seems fine more or less at a glance.

I don't know the verse or how it works, but couldn't this also be simply enhanced senses?
Honestly it doesn't really matter which one. But since Extrasensory is all about detecting signatures, having a sixth sense, as well as the fact that one of the uses listed on the page was "Life Detection: Can be used to see if opponent is alive or not.", I believed that this one was more accurate to have.

Yeah that should be fine then.

So I get this right;
  • God of light wasn't anywhere close when he sensed what's happening and came rushing in?
  • If so, then yeah, ESP should be fine.

Also were those guys in a different dimension?

Yeah that should be fine then.

So I get this right;
  • God of light wasn't anywhere close when he sensed what's happening and came rushing in?
  • If so, then yeah, ESP should be fine.

Also were those guys in a different dimension?
In this instance no, they were on the planet. But, when not interacting with others they usually reside in their own domains, which are far apart from each other.

Also the gods can teleport to a space between realms aka between the afterlife and living world

So that should be a new thing for their range

Only thing I'm not sure about is the half maiden cinder thing
But as she literally didn't use it until vol 3 maybe (as maidens weren't made until between vol 2 and vol 3)
Hell I'm pretty sure she NEVER uses the half maiden powers, she just showed up to take the full maiden powers at the end of vol 3 and only time we see cinder fight in vol 3 is without maiden powers in the tournament and when she steals the half maiden powers and runs away

Given the fact cinder uses her full maiden powers at the end of the beacon arc and onward she should keep her maiden powers AP rating in both keys

Eh, I feel like since it was such a small showing that it should just be in her post Beacon Key. Anyways, I've applied the changes so this can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back