• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More Gilgamatches: The King of Heros wants to slay a monster.

Gilga 1 everything else is 0

that's it ig, i may change some rules to make it less unfair tho, like making it less range at maybe 50m or so?, not so far but not too close

You deserve praise, Cu Chulainn. is this gil saying that?
and the next example iskander... bro...

i know Enkidu is effective against divine stuff does it have any other properties? its just chains no? again pretty sure baam can defend against idk y whynaut never answered
how does baam deal with gil in golden armor?

While i'd like to give the opponent more credence and make Gil matches more entertaining by trying to put him as close to in character as it gets
I've seen like 3 people tops defending Tower of God and i don't have enough knowledge to do so myself its gonna be a Gil win eventually.

Back