• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More Composite Godzilla Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he's talking about the scene where Hedorah melts the flesh off of Godzilla's hands and leaves only the bone, an injury Godzilla then regenerates after some time has passed

"Type 7 Immortality Godzilla can return to life after his death as an undead"

These are completely different comics, the first scan is too small to understand what is going on, and the second shows no implication of Godzilla being dead. Also, based on Godzilla's ability to ressurect, shouldnt this just be considered ressurection?

Actually nevermind, the thread isn't even a month old, which means people are citing a bad profile as their source. That's never good...

LEGITGODZ
Legit.

I'm aware I'm spelling hedirah wrong,.misspelled it once phone decuded to correct the right spelling to that hence forth.

Any way, I'm talking about some game, he comes in and slows down health regen.

Hedirah, already said I couldn't find regen null for him, but human sized Godzilla appears in this this http://*********.com/Manga/The-Godzilla-Comic-Anthology/Vol-001-Ch-009--Tiny-Godzilla?id=385624#19 .

Well, if it comes from that them not applicable, potential outside help and not at Will.

I'm fairly certain using advertisements is not a good idea

Also anyone got the scan for Soul Manipulation? If it's from In Hell or that manga with the possessed kid again, I will scream louder than Godzilla himself

I mean we also have a toy commercial as one of Godzilla's equipment options...

Actually this is legit...but its not entirely combat applicable. There's the one scan from earlier where he removed a child's soul their body and took its place to be reincarnated, and then the one where he split himself into millions of pieces to be able to take control of the Hellbats after they ate his body.

Edit: Dont scream too loudly :p

Should we allow for toy stuff to be added? If not, we should also remove the missile thing since that's a toy.

Also, what the hell is "A Space Godzilla" anyway? It seems like the weirdest thing.

Shrug Doubt it unless we want to use the kids making them fly around as a speed feat too ovo

A Space Godzilla is an illustrated short story that was published in two parts in the February and April issues of the Japanese edition of Starlog magazine in 1979. It is based on an idea for a new Godzilla film that was proposed to Toho, but scrapped.

In Arizona, strange signals are detected coming from a dark nebula. Meanwhile, Godzilla washes up on the shores of Japan, dying of diabetes. Scientists are able to examine the monster's organs, including its brain, and after an attempt to communicate with the brain psychically it is discovered that Godzilla is actually an intelligent alien creature named Rozan, from the Godzilla Planet, located in the region where the strange dark nebula signals originated, and is pregnant with a child. Against the protests of the victims of Rozan's rampages, the monster's body is transformed into a rocket in order to send her and her unborn child back to their home planet.

...huh.

The Everlasting said:
I don't know what's weirder, Godzilla becoming a rocket or Godzilla dying of diabetes.
So I started reading the story. Turns out the Godzillas Race was mostly wiped out by a race of all-female, naked, humanoid sphinxes who had flaming boobs who fought with weaponized swastikas and could vomit out spiders.

You can't make this shit up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back