• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More Composite Godzilla Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just really want to see a scan of Godzillas weather manipulation and darkness manipulation. If they're valid, I bet they're badass.

The Low-Godly Regenerationn is definitely BS.

I have a feeling the BFR/Sealing thing comes from a false claim from Godzilla in Hell. Because really, in what other continuity would he mess with the afterlife?

Godzilla's regen is Low-Mid, Low-High over time at best

Low-Mid from when he regenned after being impaled through the chest in GiH, Low-High from Rozan saying that Godzillas can regen from a single cell

I'll look for scans of darkness and weather

The Sealing/BFR is from when Godzilla supoosedly became God after Killing God Mountain, which supposedly gave him all of God Mountain's powers including the ability to BFR people into Hell

Okay i was joking before but i legitimately cant find any other instance of godzilla manipulating the weather...

I doubt we would be able to allow a prank video in his profile, composite or not.

Not that i can find unfortunately...

So we're basically gonna have to go through all of his powers to see which ones he actually has...

Currently I'm questioning just about all the haxxy-sounding powers (negation stuff). Fire Manipulation can stay since the Hanna Barbera version breaths fire

Im going through that thread to see if there's a grain of truth in it, and Godzilla does actually have a few fire-based attacks

That manga page was taken from the anthology chapter that was previously used as proof for Soul possessing the baby. I recognised the page number

Yeah no, just read that chapter and its definitely not BFR into the afterlife, he literally just stole the kid's body and then murdered the mom with a rock. Whoever added that power treated killing someone as BFRing them into the afterlfe...

Had a look through that RT. Physical attacks look alright (but giving names to literally punching and tearing opponents apart is superfluous). All the regen/ immortality/ soul stuff sounds like BS however (out of context pics). Reactive evolution comes from theories from scientists from Shin. Duplication (which comes from the last scene of Shin with multiple beings sprouting from his tail) is too speculative. Size Manipulation is a no-context pic that makes as much sense as that joke weather report.

iirc the duplication comes from this, also this is where his 4th wall breaking comes from apparently

I honestly wish just one of these had any context we didnt have to track down ourselves. When did Godzilla grow to the size of the moon???

Yeah... I mean if such a feat exists someone must have brought it up since it is totally calc material for an upgrade. It's extremely questionable

btw, what do you guys think about using this as a new image? Matt Frank always kicks ass with kaiju art :3

Okay, now i need to see a scan of him having Regenerationn nullification and life force absorption

And here I thought composite Godzilla should be tier 0 via Almighty Deity Godzilla... what have I been told?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back