• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More Composite Godzilla Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Byaku So...another out of context shot, now with the added bonus of being in a foreign language.

He actually does have breath attack :p

I'm not sure if we should include the MFTL+ travel speed feat on the profile. It was done when Godzilla was modified to basically become a rocket and wasn't really with her own power, nor equipment she can reasonably use.

Edit: Also it technically wasn't done by 'Godzilla' but a member of the Godzillas race.

The Godzillas fled to different parts of the universe, including Rozan who fled to Earth which is in an entirely different galaxy. She just couldnt get back to Godzilla Planet on her own because she was extremely weakened and pregnant.

It's never actually explained as far as I've read (still got three or so pages left). Since Godzilla got a 'transmission' from her homeworld, I assumed it was via spaceship. I guess it can stay.

One must wonder wy Godzilla would travel to another galaxy while pregnant..

Okay, lets finish this up.

Resistance to Petrification, Mind Control, Acids, Poison, Fire, Magic Spells, BFR, Soul Manipulation

Where does he show any of these?

I think resistance to Acid Manipulation comes from the manga where he became acid powers? Not sure.

I think his psychic resistance comes from resisting Miki Saegusa's attempt to stall him telepathically (in Vs Biollante) and not being mind-controlled by the evil twins that mind-controlled Battra and Rodan (in Kingdom of Monsters comic, 2nd last issue)

I honestly have no idea

His precog is described on the profile as: Godzilla can predict where his enemies are

This is not precog

Shin has a sonar, maybe that? It allows him to accurately snipe on top of that. Legend has nothing though, at least don't remember much.

Not how that works. This is composite Godzilla.

Just because one incarnation doesn't have, doesnt mean another can't, and if they do, it gets added..

Fair enough, which is why we are trying to find the incarnation that does have fire resistance :p though sitting in a volcano kinda proves that already

I dont doubt he has those resistance that he can resist shrough sheer durability, im looking for scans of hax resistance like petrification, Magic Spells, BFR, and Soul Manipulation

All the soul shit came from In Hell and possessed baby, so probably God Mountain again...

Magic spell probably came from that magic-null force-field from the game

No idea about the rest.

Oh, about BFR, he got pushed into a pseudo-black hole in the last issue of Half Century War and got out, so maybe that's the source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back