• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More appropriate for the FC/OC tier stuff

Aeyu

VS Battles
Retired
So, recently, I've had a lot of resistance over at the main site due to proposing quite a few hypotheticals, which are railed against mostly (at least, in my opinion) for the assumption that I want to put these on VBW profiles, which I generally don't.

I digress. Since hypothetics are more the realm of this site (and, to a far lesser extent, JBW) I want to know what tiers certain characters would be put into for extremely niche feats and AP.

This is a debate, too, so I want to know what everyone thinks would be the best range for these sorts of AP (other people can pitch in obscure stuff too)

Okay. A character that vastly transcends numbered and unnumbered space and time, being superior to all time and space as well as an infinitely infinite number of dimensions, but is not conceptually superior to dimensions themselves, merely existing at around the same level as the concept of dimensions themselves. They are mathematically consistent in some manner of speaking, and can interact with both lower and higher worlds. What tier are they.

Question two. What would a being inferior to the concept of dimensions qualify for? There seemingly is a tier in the form of N/A, but, in theory, just like with the concept of 1-A, there could be lower "octaves," of complexity beneath dimensions themselves.

Back