• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More Abilities For Mario

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just about a few new abilities for Mario. Some of these abilities for Power-Ups are already on his Base key. But seeing as Mario has quite a lot of the Power-Up abilities in base and they are still listed, I don't see a problem.

Base:

Body Control: He can contort himself into a ball.

Flight: With the Dropchopper or Star Rocket.

Power-Ups:

Resurrection: With the Life Mushroom.

Light Manipulation: With the Light Box.

Shapeshifting: Into Luigi with the Luigi Cap and into Wario with the Wario Cap. Can also shapeshift into other Nintendo characters with the Mystery Mushroom.

Power Mimicry: Has the abilities of Luigi and Wario with the Luigi Cap and the Wario Cap.

Teleportation: With the P-Wing.

Creation: As Builder Mario.

That is all.

you should also add that while wearing L/W cap Mario (or any if the plumbers that wear the others hat anyways) also gains all of that characters physical abilities/traits.

It is probably best to sort all these types of power-up abilities into an "External Equipment" tabber, rather than list it in his base state.

Yeah. I figured we could put them under the Power-Ups key, but the Mario profiles do need a key for their Optional Equipment.

He commented on another thread; he accepted some of them but I need to recheck what he said. I will edit this post once I find the comment.

Edit: This is what he said, I just looked at the thread. I agree with Shapeshifting and everything below it. The rest are a bit iffy for me.

Thanks. The parts that he agreed with can probably be applied then.

I think the warp whistle from smb3 seem better since it lets u teleport to other worlds and builder Mario seems reasonable. Also Mario has AOE ice manipulation from paper Mario and AOE sleep manipulation with sleepy sheep. Also his catch card are categorized as soul capture as shown in the description

Thank you for the help. Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back