• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More 007 additions

Hey guys, just me back with more additions. This time some little things

All of which comes from Everything or Nothing : https://youtu.be/zyBLfDPBSjE

36:50: The Q Bike

- Scales to the Vanquish from Nightfire and from EON so 9-A

- Has duel flamethrowers so heat/fire Manip there

12:50: Porsche Turbo

- Also scales to the Q Bike and Vanquish

- Can also go invisible with the Q cloak (34:00)

33:20: Strobe Grenades, Q Spider and RC Car

- Stun grenades essentially

- Q Spider is a remote controlled spider which can explode on impact

- RC Car is essentially a drone which allows James to scout ahead. Also has a laser which effects certain machinery

Also here is a thread regarding his lifting strength: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3186513

I mean, sure, that seems fine. Plus, if you can snag pics for the profile, bonus!

Jackythejack said:
Back at it again with them 007 revisions

meanwhile I'm back at it again with the dumb characters
Just you wait Jack. One day soon James will be 2-A hahaha

Also, speaking of dumb characters ...

Jackythejack said:
Back at it again with them 007 revisions

meanwhile I'm back at it again with the dumb characters
I mean, I'm the guy who's trying to upgrade Spongebob characters and Salad Fingers so

Back