• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mordred vs Erza Scarlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erza for Rin's reasons. Nothing more that I could add to the debate really. Wish we had more threads like this one.

Kaltias said:
Erza for Rin's reasons. Nothing more that I could add to the debate really. Wish we had more threads like this one.
Yet this thread also used an overused character.

Neither sin can be avoided

If we can get the Mordred votes back then we can turn this back to inconclusive

My vote was returned to inconclusive, so consider Grace halted

Lol.

It's funny how this match is so equal that the only true advantage is Erza's Wingblade whose hits mordred can't block and that's kinda it. As they counter each other quite perfectly.

Also, what is that photo? Who is that?

Blanked said:
Lol.
It's funny how this match is so equal that the only true advantage is Erza's Wingblade whose hits mordred can't block and that's kinda it. As they counter each other quite perfectly.

Also, what is that photo? Who is that?
Bruh what?!

You don't know Lucemon?!

I didn't recognise him that's it. Calm down guys lol.

1 vote separates Erza from a win, or another inconclusive. Which is 3 in like 1-2 weeks I believe.

I suppose, cause Erza one shots pretty fast in that case.

Maybe he didn't even notice her high 7-A stats.

Erza:9

Mordred:2

Inconclusive:7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back