• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mordred vs Erza Scarlet ( Redux )

oh fine......*pouts*

Well Mordred should take this via Precognition, resistant to spatial manipulation, her regen and stat amping.

n i c e.

With Erza's powers and abilities, first to note is her fire manipulation/fire resistance with the Fire Empress Armour. I don't know why Erza would equip this when fighting against Mordred considering Mordred doesn't utilise anything fire-based, so the fire resistance is useless. All of Erza's elemental manipulation would either be heavily downgraded when facing against Mordred considering Mordred's Magic Resistance Rank is B. Mordred was able to blow off Jack's poisonous air like it was nothing for one, and Jack's Mist is at Rank C. There's Erza's light manipulation and energy projection with the Morning Star Armour. Firstly, in the case of Photon Ray, I doubt Mordred would be able to avoid it considering how large the ray is. However, Mordred was able to tank a boosted suicide Noble Phantasm cast by Frankenstein, which was able to obliterate everything in a hundred metre radius, leaving not even a single fragment. Now, in regard to Erza's electricity manipulation and resistance, since CBA is a lightning-based attack, Erza could use this but I'm not sure how Mordred's lightning compares to Laxus's. With Erza's water manipulation and resistance, there's no real use for it considering Mordred doesn't use anything water-based and has magic resistance. With Black Wing Armour, Erza's only given limited flight so she can only fly short distances. There's nothing much to argue about here aside from increased offensive capabilities, which really isn't anything all that interesting. Erza's Heaven's Wheel Armour mainly has the ability to give her flight, and lets her equip and launch swords in any direction she chooses. She also has moves such as Blumenblatt, Circle Sword, Trinity Sword and Pentagram Sword. Considering this is a single opponent she's up against, I doubt someone as skilled as Erza would go straight for Blumenblatt or launching a barrage of swords in Mordred's direction, at least not at first until Erza realises how big of a problem Mordred is, so her using those moves are out of the question. In Mordred's defence, her precognition is good enough to sense someone like Jack the Ripper with a Presence Concealment of A+, one step down from EX, the best rank. She also managed to move out of the way when Chiron shot an arrow at her and Jack. I'm not saying that she'd get out of that unscathed should Erza shoot a barrage of swords at her, but her armour should help her plenty considering how durable it is, but naturally she would get wounded due to the sheer amount of swords (estimated 200) coming her way. She would't let the swords hit her anywhere vital, and considering how fast she reacts (like how she reacted to Chiron's arrow) most swords would be deflected though with a small handful being able to hit her somewhere on her body. In regard to Armadura Fairy Armour and any other armours allowing Erza to use energy blasts that are reminiscent of lightning - Mordred tanked a suicide boosted lightning-based Noble Phantasm. I won't bring that up again since it's being repetitive at this point. I'm not saying she'd be unscathed, but her stamina will help her considering Servants can fight for a day without stopping. Mordred fought against Astolfo, then against budget Siegfried, took down Frankenstein temporarily, tanked Frakenstein's Noble Phantasm, then took Balmung along with unleashing CBA, which causes Mordred excruciating pain. On a different occasion, she was able to continue fighting after her insides began to melt after inhaling Semiramis's poisonous air. Her stamina will not be a problem for her in this match. I'm fairly aware that Erza has incredible stamina herself and that isn't anything to push aside either. In regard to the Purgatory Armour, I don't know what to say about it considering we never saw it's power seeing as to how quickly it was destroyed by Ikaruga. With the Flight Armour, there's not much to say about it? It just increases speed and there's a move called Sonic Claw. Other than that, there's nothing that special about it as compared to the other armours. Erza might use it when it comes down to Mordred using Mana Burst, though Mordred doesn't always abuse Mana Burst, similarly to how Erza doesn't abuse flight. Now, the infamous Nakagami Armour. Mordred has Magic Resistance, which includes Spatial Manipulation. When it comes to magic, Mordred doesn't utilise it. For example, Gilles de Rais uses magic like it's his oxygen, meanwhile Mordred doesn't. Wingblade Armour grants the user Blade Wings. All Erza has to do is point her sword at Mordred so that multiple hits will land without making direct contact. Again, some argue this may be invisible attacks which Mordred can detect (I won't repeat the Jack the Ripper situation again, or the Chiron argument again). Once she does that, Mordred gets the gist of the armour. Yes, she's rather ruthless and barbaric, but that doesn't necessarily make her less of a threat or easier to get by. If that was the case, and if Mordred really was not the thinking type and would be easy to get by, she would have fallen for Semiramis's and Amakusa's trap from the get go, even noting their true nature upon their first meeting. Now, her Wind God Armour. All it would really do is blow Mordred away, no note-worthy offensive stats to be completely honestly aside from Water Manipulation. There may be armours that I have missed, but most of them probably have magic properties and I'd like to state for the record that most Servants are resistant to Magic. Yes, she's rather brutal when it comes to fighting but that doesn't make her stupid or otherwise brainless. Mordred's swordsmanship may be barbaric, but to Mordred that's not the only way to win.

Now to Erza's advantages. Erza's range and flight do give her an advantage, but flight isn't all that much of a problem considering Mordred boosted herself in the air when she went up against Avicebron's Golem along with budget Siegfried. Again, this is still an advantage considering Mordred wouldn't continue boosting herself into the air time and time again. She'd just get annoyed. But again, Erza isn't the type to abuse her flight when she is given the ability to. Erza's range is an advantage, but it's less of a problem for Mordred considering her intuition skill. Yes, Mordred is a weaker Arturia, but that doesn't mean their skills are worlds apart. Again, I will state for the record that Mordred's Magic Resistance and her Battle Continuation matters, and shouldn't be brushed aside.

Now, on Mordred's side. I'll do the same and list her powers and abilities. I'll be skipping Superhuman Physical Characteristics and Expert Swordsman considering they're nothing super special. Mordred's Precognition (otherwise known as her Instinct Skill) is weaker than Arturia's but she was able to sense Jack the Ripper who has a Presence Concealment rank of A+, one step down from EX which is the highest rank. She was also able to sense Chiron's arrow and moved out of the way before she was hurt. Mordred has energy projection, again Erza could use Lightning Empress Armour but Mordred mainly uses offensive lightning with CBA. Considering the lack of armour in specific parts of that design, lightning should be the least of Erza's worries. This applies for her other armours, they show skin in the most strangest of places. Statistics Amplification just makes Mordred move around faster, or makes her hit harder so there isn't really anything note-worthy there aside from what I already stated. Her Riding skill doesn't play much into anything in this match, so there's nothing worth noting here. Mordred's Battle Continuation skill always kicks in when Mordred has lethal wounds, so that can catch Erza by surprise, that's how she continued fighting against Semiramis. Mordred has Soul Manipulation, but she finds the entire use of eating souls to be disgusting so she won't utilise that. Mordred's intangibility and invisibility would cause to be a problem for Erza, however, Mordred doesn't abuse her ethereal form in fights. Like all Servants, they can't use their spirit forms in the midst of battle. Mordred's Magic Resistance is Rank B, which includes effects such as Petrification, Spatial Manipulation and Mind Manipulation. Servants with Rank B Magic Resistance can cancel spells with a chant below three verses, even if targeted by high-thaumaturgy and greater rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected. Mordred's Regenerationn is mid-low. Her wounds did regenerate after CBA's clash with Balmung. Mordred never fights without her armour unless needed, which was one in the entire series. It'd be difficult to find a place to land a hit considering most of her body is covered with extremely durable armour, durable enough to tank Frankenstein's Noble Phantasm. I think it's fair to note that Mordred rarely to never fights without her armour, helmet included.

Mordred should take this.

I just want to say Omaha that the very post you made was a beautiful one

That said, why the old one wasn't added I don't know.

mordred FRA (omah's reason specifically cause that was nice very nice)

The old one wasn't added because it had a grace period of roughly 3 minutes and a half instead of 24 h

And because it turned into a giant FRA meme

Welp, I have nothing else to say about this fight. Omaha pretty much summed it up in one giant ass wall of text. Mordred FRA lol.

BTW,i count the vote.

-Mordred : 7 (Omaha,Glass,Blue,Me fo course,Red,Gar,Heil)

-Erza : 0

Poor Erza,she's still affected by FT curse.....

I think I'm gonna go with Modred for Omaha Beach reasoning.

My god those reason is like one my essay text.

?????

I think you missed my point

I'm saying this may end the curse of having so many losses.

Nothing is gonna end that curse tbh. I don't think we need a Grace periods so this can be closed.

we don't if its unanimous if erza had one vote then yes grace but since its not then...

Edit: only can add to mordred erza i can't cause lock

Mordred...

That is, until Erza thinks about friends and defeats her, even though in reality Erza's likely all broken down and beat to a ******* pulp....

...And this is why I don't like FT Vs Threads.

Back