• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monster House revision: STAY AWAY FROM MY HOUSE!

Sans2345

He/Him
So there's some things that are missing from the page for Monster House, the page is very outdated and honestly needs to be worked on, some things i think need to be added are:
  • Have a key and a tabber for Constance Nebbercracker and the forms of Monster House.
  • Constance Nebbercracker would at least be human level, as she doesn't really do much in the movie before getting tragically killed.
  • Similar to verses like FNAF, Monster House would have all the powers listed on her profile, with Constance Nebbercracker having no powers at all, since she's a normal human.
  • I feel like it should be renamed to Constance Nebbercracker, as that is her true name.
  • The tiring would be 10-B for Constance Nebbercracker and 9-A to 8-C when she turns into the Monster House.
  • Monster House would also have all types of Self-Sustenance since she's physically a spirit possessing a house.
  • Monster House or Constance Nebbercracker would have possession, since she can possess structures like houses, although it might be limited.
  • Monster House would also have natural weaponry, as she can manipulate the entire house at will and can grow teeth that can destroy cars.
  • Monster House would also have possible Dream Manipulation, as it seemingly manipulated DJ's dreams thought this likely won't be added, and she technically has technological manipulation as she can seemingly call people, though this is probably not useful for combat.
  • Monster House has unknown speed, which doesn't make any sense, Constance should have average human speed or lower, and Monster House should have superhuman speed.
  • Monster House should technically have camouflage, since it technically makes itself look like a normal house.
  • And Monster House would have type 1 inorganic physiology.

These are some things i feel like could be added to the page, as its REALLY outdated.

Last edited:
bumpx2

And oh yeah, Monster House has "Unknown" speed which doesn't make any sense at all, Constance should have average human speed while Monster House should have superhuman speed at least.

Back