• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jibaku Shounen upgrade 2-A

【Red House】

Hanako and Tsukasa's residence, this place is a mystery because there are rumors that when someone enters the Red House they will die.

Why is the Red House said to be a Mystery Place? because "when" we enter the Red House we are like going back in time, for example people who have died there are even alive, the Red House can also grant a wish for others but they have to give up something to leave, for example like Kou he was told to choose his mother or Nene, if he chose his mother, Nene would not return or might die, and vice versa, if he chose Nene, his mother would not return.

Although the Red House looks like an ordinary house, however, inside the Red House there are many buildings or rooms that are endless.

【The Place That Is Everywhere And Nowhere】

Is a mysterious place surrounded by an infinite number of doors.

https://imgur.com/a/civmvW2

According to Hanako this place is everywhere and nowhere, we can also reach anywhere either in the past or the future, because each door contains a different world and place.

https://imgur.com/a/dFh963n

Here Nene enters one door because she hears a recognizable voice, that is, she meets Hanako in the past, more precisely Nene takes 1 door that leads to the past.

https://imgur.com/a/t80Zhzh

Conclusions:

High 3-A for the size of the Red House because it has endless space, we can conclude that the Red House has an infinite size and if someone enters the Red House also cannot return to the original world because it never finds the exit.

2-A for The Place That Is Everywhere And Nowhere because it has infinite doors and each of those doors contains different worlds and places.

For High 3-A, the scan states there are a "large number of rooms of different shapes and sizes on several different floors, all connected by a long, winding labyrinth that seemed to have no end". The issue here is that it just says there are a large number on multiple floors connected by a labyrinth that "seemed" to have no end, not that it is endless. This would make it a possibly/likely High 3-A at most since it's not a stated fact. So I'm fine with likely High 3-A.

As for 2-A for The Place That Is Everywhere And Nowhere, I think this is fine since it has infinite rooms that can lead you to different places which are shown to include time periods, and it seems this doesn't change the normal timeline then that means they would need to be different timelines.

For High 3-A, the scan states there are a "large number of rooms of different shapes and sizes on several different floors, all connected by a long, winding labyrinth that seemed to have no end". The issue here is that it just says there are a large number on multiple floors connected by a labyrinth that "seemed" to have no end, not that it is endless. This would make it a possibly/likely High 3-A at most since it's not a stated fact. So I'm fine with likely High 3-A.

As for 2-A for The Place That Is Everywhere And Nowhere, I think this is fine since it has infinite rooms that can lead you to different places which are shown to include time periods, and it seems this doesn't change the normal timeline then that means they would need to be different timelines.
Geez, someone came to my poor thread, to be honest I myself am still hesitant for Red House and this verse also rarely gives information about existing places, so for 2-A do you think it will pass?

Geez, someone came to my poor thread, to be honest I myself am still hesitant for Red House and this verse also rarely gives information about existing places, so for 2-A do you think it will pass?
I think it might be passable. I'll contact another staff member to check this out for you.

@DarkDragonMedeus could you check this thread our when able?

So, how many people does it take to be officially approved?
You've got enough. It's usually 2 Staff (Admins or Content Mods), only when it's controversial would it require more but the evidence is solid enough so it should be fine.

You've got enough. It's usually 2 Staff (Admins or Content Mods), only when it's controversial would it require more but the evidence is solid enough so it should be fine.
Thanks for the information, if this is indeed worthy of tier 2-A maybe I will make more revisions to the character.

Back