• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey D. Luffy (Pre-Timeskip) VS Jotaro Kujo (Stardust Crusaders)

• Fight Location: Cairo (Egypt)
  • Starting Distance: 10m
  • Both in-character
  • East Blue Saga Luffy | Stardust Crusaders Jotaro
Luffy:
Jotaro:
Inconclusive:

9132cf2259a5471fb1470179df51e73b.png
JotaroAcrylic.png

Last edited:
Ahem.

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA eventually works due to time stop and the fact that an invisible and intangible punch boi is pretty powerful.

Speed Equal doesn't change all that much because Jotaro's actual combat speed by himself is like Peak Human to subsonic. Massively FTL is waaaaay above that.

Oh, I had been told that someone with lower AP can't hurt someone with higher AP regardless of the speed difference.

wait a minute, isn't Luffy immune to blunt damage?
i mean Star Platinum can just punch and time stop,
what i'm missing, except the unequal speed?

He isn't immune to blunt damage at all.
Speed Equal doesn't change all that much because Jotaro's actual combat speed by himself is like Peak Human to subsonic. Massively FTL is waaaaay above that.
Was mostly referring to star platinum who is MFTL lol.

He isn't immune, only resists it. But being punched millions of times tends to work to damage

Star Platinum can't be seen or touched by Luffy. If he catches Luffy's leg, for example, he can do this:

cf4fbd45d4b64f24bc986c3832d09d6e.gif

Without Luffy being able to do anything. He can also phase, so there's that.

Would Jotaro be capable of stretching Luffy beyond his limits? As that's the only real way he can negate his resistance with punches as accepted here

Star Platinum can't be seen or touched by Luffy. If he catches Luffy's leg, for example, he can do this:

cf4fbd45d4b64f24bc986c3832d09d6e.gif

Without Luffy being able to do anything. He can also phase, so there's that.
That'd not do much, mostly cause it isn't an MFTL ORAORA that's so much faster then luffy he can't get close at all. That and phasing to crush his heart or brain works

That'd not do much, mostly cause it isn't an MFTL ORAORA that's so much faster then luffy he can't get close at all. That and phasing to crush his heart or brain works
Yeah but I meant that Luffy won't be able to do anything to Star Platinum, but not the opposite. Star Platinum is basically invincible here considering Luffy wouldn't even know he exist lol.

This match is kinda simple tbh. Jotato time stops, punches Luffy and see that nothing is happening. Stops time again and punches him even harder like he did with SHA, nothing will happen, likely. Out of options, SP phases and tear Luffy from inside or ***** up his organs.

This match is kinda simple tbh. Jotato time stops, punches Luffy and see that nothing is happening. Stops time again and punches him even harder like he did with SHA, nothing will happen, likely. Out of options, SP phases and tear Luffy from inside or ***** up his organs.
A question: wouldn't the SP suffer damage when punching a body with much higher AP?

And why doesn't Jotaro have Durability Negation in his profile?

Well if he needs that I can create a thread real quick, but I won't be editing all profiles, but adding it to the Stand page to make things easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back