• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monkey D. Luffy VS Izuku Midoriya

high 8-C forms

speed equal

fight is in new york

both start 5m away

fight starts with an announcer counting 3.2.1

no prep

FIGHT

this is a close battle but Luffy's body is the main reason he wins cause i dont even know if he has the range advantage over Deku if this Deku gets his compression gloves

I don't think this is fair since Deku doesn't have High 8-C durability.

Also why is Luffy High 8-C? In his profile there is no justification.

lufyy via versatility and more experience (Luffy spent his life in jungles and forests training and polishing his attacks and he also defeated a couple of powerfull villains without taking as much damage as izuku when he fought other villains).

Luffy, due to his devil fruit granting him resistance to blunt attacks, so Deku's Full cowl 20% won't do much, Deku's 100% puches might be able to somehow affect him due to the air pressure blasting him away but the damage won't be much or at least not fatal due to his rubber body and in doing so would damage his own. Luffy also has more fighting experience in comparison to Deku and can dish just as much damag.

This is a stomp, Izuku gets one shot and can't even hurt Luffy. Luffy is 6 tons AP while Izuku's AP is 3 tons with Building level+ durability.

Izuku has 0 chances of winning this fight.

As much as I love Luffy I gotta agree with Therefir. This is a stomp, you should never throw a guy who only has punches in his arsenal against a guy who essentially negates blunt force damage.

Back