• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Unlike Monika, he can reverse time.

If he cant hurt her non existent form, he would just travel back when she was physical and then BFR her.

She has her rating from erasing the world dude. Its on her goddamn page. To say she cannot destroy timelines is like saying chara cannot do that. The void is made by erasing the script, only leaving that room

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
Unlike Monika, he can reverse time.

If he cant hurt her non existent form, he would just travel back when she was physical and then BFR her.
First, she destroys time, period

Second, she is nonexistent, she was erased on a 4D scale, she does not exist in the past

WeeklyBattles said:
Implying destroying time would do anything to a Low 2-C

Reverso can affect nonexistents
It stops time traveling, and she can erase him, and starts with that in character, and its on tought.

Destroying time is a throwaway feat for literally every Low 2-C character, it wont do anything.

And how exactly does she handle the universal time stop Reverso leads with in character?

It will stop any form of time traveling, which is the point

Lol nonexictence that makes her unafected by the plot and time of the game.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Lol nonexictence that makes her unafected by the plot and time of the game.
Yeah no, you need a crt to get this approved if you want to use this as an argument because i dont remember anything like this in the game

Being nonexistent doesnt make you immune to time manip

What do you mean? Are you denying that she was unafected by saveing and liading after you erased her?or that she is non existent?

Time Manipulation (Caused time to stop flowing and could reset events), Time Paradox Immunity (Resistant to the time resets happening through the game)

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Time Manipulation (Caused time to stop flowing and could reset events), Time Paradox Immunity (Resistant to the time resets happening through the game)
Yes, the time resets

Time Paradox immunity is not the same thing as time manip resistance

First, can you give a link to the time stop please?

Second, she doesnt exist in time, she is unafected by time to the point where closing the game does not render her unconscius.

That is wrong, if she was above time, she wouldnt be affected by the player closing the game, since she would also exist on a time when the game is open at all times, everytime.

0exept, as i already said, she litiraly tells you that she gets temporarly erased when you do that, and that was before she got non exisctence, after it she can erase beings (like herself) while the game is closed

I would like links to those too, as they are 4kms away and monika can easly snipe, but she is immune to her own wmphatoc manipulation.

Once again tough, how does the powernull work, with link please.

You literally can see Monika change animations.

I guess she is average human now.

Oh boy, i can see Goku fight, i guess i could easly tag a MFTL+ fighter.

Monica has no resistance to Empathic manip on her profile and I dont recall a single instance of it being used against her so no, she doesnt

Say the one using an incomplete profile and arguing with powers not listed.

And she can resist her own by virtue of not havi g the data used to manipulate it, as her chr file contained her mind

I linked you rhe entire video of his low 2-C form and the powers he has so I have no I had earlier why you keep asking for links, just watch the episode

Make a crt if you think she should have it

Back