• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You know I just realized... won't every Reverso match ever end up as always them resetting back to 0? I mean start with a win, but he basically undoes everything-.. *looks at Giorno*

Yeah but I mean in theory wouldn't that mean that even as long as he has a chance of winning, that means it all ... leads to inconclusive? Someone put him up against McQueen

He can also reverse time completely to redo a fight like he did against Shark Rad instead of just making time play out in reverse

How does his powernull work exactly?

She has no body, consciusness or data to bfr, and can simply go back

Sayori was literally just getting her powers, it wasnt really fair in any shape or form.

And its from a non-canon bad ending.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
Sayori was literally just getting her powers, it wasnt really fair in any shape or form.

And its from a non-canon bad ending.
Non canon? The heck are you talking about? All the endings are regarded as canon

Hell, she doesnt even let you use your previous save files, so we dont even know if she is acausal.

Hell, if she was outside time, she wouldnt complain when you close the game.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
That is no time travel.
Going to a save file is not time travel? And how would that stop her from erasing the timeline, and can reverso even affect a nonexistemt?

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
Hell, she doesnt even let you use your previous save files, so we dont even know if she is acausal.

Hell, if she was outside time, she wouldnt complain when you close the game.
No dude, she litiraly says time is desteoyed and that you can be forever together this way, closing the game twmporarly erases her, as she explains

No, it is not.

And technically, since there is a script, there shouldnt be any time feats at all. If you really wanna get technical and use outside game files (like the ones in the character folder), then i can easly use the actual game script were Monika´s dialogue in the "timeless" room are, proving that she, obviously, is not outside the script.

WeeklyBattles said:
Yeah no Risci, youre going to need to make a CRT if you think Monika can time travel
She has time manipulation, and she doesnt need that to erase past present and future.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
She has time manipulation, and she doesnt need that to erase past present and future.
Thats not time travel, thats reversing and accelerating time, two very different things

That is just deleting a timeline.

I guess Zeno has infinite speed and exists in the past, present and future at the same time because he destroyed a timeline.

Well I mean if not for the fact Goku was able to move in erased time as well that first part would be legit.

Not the last part though.

>She destroyed Time itself

I am going to need a source for that, since i dont remember any conceptual being deleted at all in DDLC.

She did state there was no time in that place where she planned on being with the protag forever.

By Ricsi´s logic, Goku would have been able to exist in the past, present, future at the same time if he was able to destroy a timeline, and destroying "time" aparently.

Monika needs some revisions.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
That does not mean she can destroy time.
Quote from her:

"...Well, there's nothing to fast forward to, [player]." "It's just the two of us, after all..." "But aside from that, time doesn't really exist anymore, so it's not even going to work."

I said she can erase them. And exist outside of it, which is the point.

But again, can he affect a non existent?

Back