• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Monika has never been shown to do that.
Monika erases timelines by deleting save files. In the space classroom, she states that time "isn't working" IIRC but nothing she does has any effect on the Player so I doubt it'd work on Mech.

You could weakly argue Monika has Higher-Dimensional Existence because she exists on the game's download page

Composites? Monika doesn't have any other versions or key to composite, and a Composite Mechikabura is literally no different to his final key as it has all the stuff of its previous keys and their is no alternate versions of him.

Everything12 said:
Composites? Monika doesn't have any other versions or key to composite, and a Composite Mechikabura is literally no different to his final key as it has all the stuff of its previous keys and their is no alternate versions of him.
Fine I'll change it once again, happy now?

As far as I know Dragon Ball including Xeno and Heroes has no NEP characters so I would say no he can't, and Inconclusive then as she doesn't have the AP or range to get past his Type 8.

Everything12 said:
As far as I know Dragon Ball including Xeno and Heroes has no NEP characters so I would say no he can't, and Inconclusive then as she doesn't have the AP or range to get past his Type 8.
I guess incon 1?

Kodai no Kami said:
Yeah, i just want to say that just because you're 3D doesn't mean you can't affect 4D.
i just came to note that Zeno has 4 dimensional power while being 3 dimensional being

SpookyShadow said:
Kodai no Kami said:
Yeah, i just want to say that just because you're 3D doesn't mean you can't affect 4D.
i just came to note that Zeno has 4 dimensional power while being 3 dimensional being
Yeah since he did erase Infinite Zamasu.

Ok, why Monika can't affect 4Ds here? She's Low 2-C. Low 2-C means you have 4D powers. I understand that she can't do anything to Mechi due to her range though.

Rose of Ragnarok said:
Ok, why Monika can't affect 4Ds here? She's Low 2-C. Low 2-C means you have 4D powers. I understand that she can't do anything to Mechi due to her range though.
I think they're talking about her range/scope of hax and not AP.

Rose of Ragnarok said:
Madotsuki24 said:
Oh, he's 4D, then this is a stomp then since Monika is 3D and cannot affect higher-dimensional beings.
I was talking about this ^
Yeah.

Monika has only shown to interact with 4D stuff when deleting character saves; her haxes has shown nothing on that level.

Akreious said:
Rose of Ragnarok said:
Madotsuki24 said:
Oh, he's 4D, then this is a stomp then since Monika is 3D and cannot affect higher-dimensional beings.
I was talking about this ^
Yeah.
Monika has only shown to interact with 4D stuff when deleting character saves; her haxes has shown nothing on that level.
I agree because Monika affecting higher level beings which has never been shown would be a no limits fallacy.

Back