• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"Script: She can edit the "script" of the game at will, therefore deciding every event that happens within the game. At her maximum potential, she could accidentally force the Player to stay inside the classroom and next to Yuri's corpse for two days straight and she could drastically alter the behavior and personality of her friends. She can even completely erase the script, leaving the world as a timeless place where nothing can happen against her will."

@Edwardtruong2006

Thanks for clarifying. I should probably check out the profile again.

@Risci-viragosi

??? Could you please make that more coherent.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Wouldent her being able to keep deleting files after end game give her mid godly or nonexictense?
No. She likely wouldn't last mucher longer in that state according to her profile. Besides, she'd actually need to be able to regenerate from what happened in order to get Mid-godly. Let's say she regenerates from the conditions she was left in though, then she'd DEFINITELY be mid-godly. Maybe High-godly if you want to highball the feat and say she destroyed and subsequently restored reality.

No dude, at the end of the game she destroys every file in the game, and redeletes them if you try to put them back whitout dleting and reuploading the game

Dude, she doesn't have mid-godly.

Yes, it's psuedo Mid-Godly but not actually Mid-Godly since she doesn't really regenerate. She just is kinda still there and able to exist while not existing.

Also, pretty sure Almighty attacks will easily bypass that.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
No dude, at the end of the game she destroys every file in the game, and redeletes them if you try to put them back whitout dleting and reuploading the game
I think that's some weird form of game mechanics then, since she's canonically dead at that point.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
"Why did you put me back in, I dont want to suffer"
That diesent seem a game mechanic to me...
Hum..., then it's outside help. Since Monika directly states we're the ones who put her back in, and as such, confirms she couldn't do it herself.

Hmm, if you put back the script only it still doesent go back to normal, instead showing a message by monika, but diesent that mean the player can erase nonexictence?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Hmm, if you put back the script only it still doesent go back to normal, instead showing a message by monika, but diesent that mean the player can erase nonexictence?
Hmm, that's hard to determine. I may put together a CRT to see what this means, or I'll just ask Azzy

No, SMT's demons by themself cannot by pass the mid-godly regen, that's why they cannot kills each other. In order to kills the opponent, they requires a human leader, who can uses the power of Observation to nulifies the opponent's Mid-Godly regen so the demons can kill them. Alice is no exception to this.

Also, from a quick look on Monika's plot manipulation. It's look like it requires the opponent's in-universe data to perform the PM. Even if we goes with the verse equalization, i dont think that would affect Alice much. The demons of SMT are beings that originated from the Expanse ( or demon world/Makai), a chaotic world that transcended Time-space of the multiverse. That's why even the destruction of the multiverse (TD ending of SMT Nocturne) wont do much to them, they are still able to walk freely in the endless void where time is dead("dead" because Demi-Fiend killed it)

Anyway, my vote goes to Alice since she can kill Monika until Monika ran out of back up files

Ricsi-viragosi said:
the player was affected by it, and he isnt part of the verse
Ehhh... If i got the Monika's profile correctly, i dont think forcing Alice stay in the same universe with Monika would cause her any trouble in killing Monika.

In-fact, if this is in-character, Alice would LOVE to stay with Monika to the point asking her "to become Alice's friend"

monika uses plot manipulation to make someone go crazy and kil themself, she only did what she did cuz she was in love

Ricsi-viragosi said:
monika uses plot manipulation to make someone go crazy and kil themself, she only did what she did cuz she was in love
So did she make the protagonist to kill themself or she only did that to Yuri ?

he did it to yuri or natsuki depending on your choices. she also accidentaly forced the protagonist to stay in a room with a dead body for a weekend

That sound like fun to Alice, all of her friends are dead peoples.

Okay, seriously, that doesnt sound like a problem for Alice at all :/

As a note, Monika can nuke the plot to make Alice unable to interact with anything.

That's her only way of winning this so far though.

And yes, Alice starts with Die For Me iirc.

Back