• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jinsye

She/Her
Alice (Shin Megami Tensei)

Alice.(Megami.Tensei).full.1207864
Powers and Stats

Tier: At least Low 2-C

Name:
Alice

Origin: Shin Megami Tensei

Classification: Demon, Former Human, Fiend

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 1, 3, 4 and 8), Regenerationn (Mid-Godly), Resurrection, Flight/Levitation, Energy Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (Makes enemies happy with Joy Song, charm enemies with Fog of Temptation, turns enemies sleepy with Lullaby, leaves them afraid with Evil Touch, and makes them unconscious with several spells), Stat Boosting (Can lower enemy Attack, Defense and Agility, Can negate Debuffs, can increase the power of Darkness magic), Probability Manipulation (Increases chances of success with Darkness Magic, Increases chances of Curse), Energy Draining (Can Absorb an enemy's vitality and magical energy), Attack Reflection (Can reflect Darkness spells), Immunity (Can render allies or herself temporarily immune to Curse and Magic Bind), Death Inducement through Die for Me, Almighty Spells with bypass all durability and defenses

Attack Potency: At least Universe level+ (A reasonably strong Fiend, superior to the powerful demons Belial and Nebiros, the former being a High-Ranking general of Lucifer, and a Miniboss in Endgame IV)

Speed: Immeasurable

Lifting Strength:
Immeasurable

Striking Strength:
At least Universal+

Durability:
At least Universe level+'

Stamina:
Vastly Superhuman

Range: Several dozen meters with Spells

Standard Equipment: None Notable

Intelligence: Quite Average.

Weaknesses: Insane / Mentally Disturbed
Monika

7lu5ncbuhae01
Powers and Stats

Tier: Low 2-C

Name:
Monika

Origin: Doki Doki Literature Club!

Classification: Game Character, President of the Literature Club

Powers and Abilities: Reality Warping (Learned to affect the very files and reality of the game itself), Plot Manipulation (Can manipulate the script to decide of the events that happen in the game), Time Manipulation (Caused time to stop flowing and could reset events), Time Paradox Immunity (Resistant to the time resets happening through the game), Existence Erasure (Can erase beings across all of space-time, erasing them from history itself. Can also erase save files), Power Nullification (Prevented the Player from Saving and Loading), Breaking the Fourth Wall (Is aware of the fictionality of her universe), Memory Manipulation (Made Natsuki forget the events of a day), Mind Manipulation (Brainwashed both Yuri and Natsuki at will), Resistance to Plot Manipulation (Managed to break out of the script of the game via her knowledge of the Fourth Wall, something not even the Player is able to do), possibly Non-Corporeal (Could exist as a non-corporeal being after having her file completely erased. She could even destroy the game once and for all after this), Resurrection (She can resurrect erased beings if she made back up for their existence. Though not demonstrated directly, she can likely resurrect herself at will if she makes a back up of her own file), Data Manipulation (Can affect the data of the game)

Attack Potency: Universe level+ (Re-created and eventually destroyed the entire game, which is a whole world of its own with its own time),

Speed: Infinite (Could keep moving and acting despite time not flowing anymore and after the game's deletion for extended periods of time)

Lifting Strength: Regular Human

Striking Strength:
Human Class

Durability:
Human level. Non-Corporeality and Resurrection make her hard to kill.

Stamina: Average

Range: Universal+

Standard Equipment: None notable

Intelligence: Above average (Leads the literature club. She also has gained deep knowledge about the world beyond the fourth wall and some of its workings, although she isn't quite computer savvy)

Weaknesses: She has limited control over the game at first, only being capable of slightly affecting beings, though by the end of the game she can manipulate and even destroy the script at will. Though she can live on after her file is deleted, it is likely that she cannot last long in this state.

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

• Script: She can edit the "script" of the game at will, therefore deciding every event that happens within the game. At her maximum potential, she could accidentally force the Player to stay inside the classroom and next to Yuri's corpse for two days straight and she could drastically alter the behavior and personality of her friends. She can even completely erase the script, leaving the world as a timeless place where nothing can happen against her will.
  • Erasure: She can "erase" the file of anyone, which results in their erasure of the entire history of the world, leaving it to adapt to their absence. However, Monika herself is unaffected and can still remember their existence and bring them back at will.
  • Non-Corporeal: Through unknown means, Monika managed to keep her conscience and ability to affect reality even after having her file (and thus, her entire existence) was deleted. Though not demonstrated directly in-game (due to her accepting her fate), she can likely bring her own file back to existence as she did with her friends, as long as she keeps a "back up" of her own file.
I put some of my best waifus against eachother.

Read the profiles for stats, Speed Equalized.

Who wins?

Alice (Shin Megami Tensei): 0

Monika: 0

i am going to suppose that her death manipulation bypasses mid godly, does she start with it?

and wouldent monikas end game feat overcome mids godly, as high godly is needed to survive that

Ricsi-viragosi said:
i am going to suppose that her death manipulation bypasses mid godly, does she start with it?
and wouldent monikas end game feat overcome mids godly, as high godly is needed to survive that
Depends what end game feat you're referring to. If it's the one where she destroyed the Doki Doki "reality", then yes, you're right.

Now anyway, onto the fight.

Outside of Monika's end game feat, in which she basically killed herself doing, she can't do shit to Mid-Godly Regen. Her Plot Manip could potentially be countered by Probability Manip. I won't vote for now though, but I'm leaning toward Alice.

Bluetrekking said:
No. Kagutsuchi's death erased all of existence and all of nonexistence but Alice still came back.
That's pretty vague. Did it destroy the reality Alice existed in so she could regen? If it did, then Alice should have High-godly

Bluetrekking said:
Not sure. You have to ask Matt.
Also, almost every SMT demon can resist EE.
So wait, if SMT is undergoing revisions, then..., why are there matches? Should this not be closed since Monica can't bypass High-Godly

Sceptilespy said:
So wait, if SMT is undergoing revisions, then..., why are there matches? Should this not be closed since Monica can't bypass High-Godly
plot maniopulation, and if the high godly is through tipe 8 immortalitty, it gets nulled by rules

It was advised that no SMT matches should be added to profiles before the revisions are finished. I think you can still have them but they should not be added.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Sceptilespy said:
plot maniopulation, and if the high godly is through tipe 8 immortalitty, it gets nulled by rules
Why'd you bring up plot manip as if it means anything to High-Godly? If anything, Alice's probability manip is more likely to make her not use plot manip. Is Monika's plot manip even combat applicable, since it's never been used in actual combat. Besides, if that's the only thing Monika can do to Alice with High-Godly regen, then Alice wins this more times then she doesn't due to probability manip+Almighty Attacks.

Plot manipulation can incapacitate, and it firces peapole to do what she wants and can immobilize them. And im not saying she doesent win

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Plot manipulation can incapacitate, and it firces peapole to do what she wants and can immobilize them.
And im not saying she doesent win
Ah, ok. But has her plot manip been shown to be effective on beings of her level?

Also as a note, from what it seems Alice's probability manipulation only applies to "my attacks have a better chance to hit you."

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Also as a note, from what it seems Alice's probability manipulation only applies to "my attacks have a better chance to hit you."
That depends. If her prob manip only effects her, and boosts her chances, then yes, I understand. But if it just makes her more likely to hit in general, then plot manip could still not be useful, as the prob manip would make it less likely for things that would hinder her from hitting monika (plot manip) to occur.

According to the description it says...

"Probability Manipulation (Increases chances of success with Darkness Magic, Increases chances of Curse)"

I assume this means just for attacking. Because it hasn't been shown to be like, Gurren Lagann levels.

So Monika's plothax does work, so it isn't a stomp. Since it worked on The Player (Doki Doki Literature Club!) (Made him stay in a classroom with Yuri for two days straight.)

"Increases chances of success with Darkness Magic". Is darkness magic increasing her general success, or is darkness magic a move that's success is being boosted. lel.

Also, are you sure it worked on The Player? I thought the player stayed of his own will, and from what I can remember, Monika was generally surprised when she saw him.

Back