• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ricsi-viragosi said:
nErasing someone in infinite dimensions is merely 4D. Far better than normal, but still.
A 5-D erasure would have to work on 5D beings, and to say that erasing something from two dimensions is 5-D is akin to saying that erasing two cartoons is 3D erasure.
"infinite dimensions"...huh? Infinite dimensions is high 1-B.

So what you're saying is...affecting a 5D construct = 3D power? xD

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Firephoenixearl said:
If it weren't debatable she wouldn't have the "possibly" behind "non corporeal".
There is no possibly behind the non-existence. That is what matters here.
Oh my bad there. Ok then, kumagawa can't do anything here due to the non existent physiology.

Anyway this can be closed. Non existent physiology is a problem, i can't argue Kumagawa affecting her except for "bringing her back" as in "erasing the fact that she was erased", but Kumagawa would have to be smart enough, and that is before Monkia nukes him....AND this is speed unequalized.

Also now that i think of it, Kumagawa has Non Fiction, can't he just bring her back?

I already explained why that's false several times. This is a state she enters and never leaves, and taking that away from her is an arbitrary restriction. It's not a personal transformation, it's a permanent thing she gets. It would be akin to takin away the anomaly's soul from chara.

And when did bookmaker erase things that don't exist? Her erasure works after being erased after all.

I asked proof that boommaker works on nonexistents (Mental ones too, since Kuma should not be able to even know she exists due to it), and the fact that her powers work despite having been erased and the thing that gave her the powers being owned by someone else.

"It was stated that his lack of full control over his powers could wind up with him erasing all of existence. Also, combining it with Book Maker Managed to seal Najimi, but according to Kumagawa, he was only as successful as he was because she herself wanted to be held; he sealed an exact copy of Ajimu with little difficulty so it is unclear to what extent his success relied on her consent."

You completly dodged my first question...

And I am not taking something like that as a legitimate feat, sorry.

• Mental Nonexistence: Mentally nonexistent beings cannot be remembered or recorded by any means. While they still possess physical forms and can interact with the physical plane normally, any attempts to retain any knowledge of them will fail after they can no longer be seen or otherwise perceived.

Because she showcases it?

Yeah, two beings that transend time remembered her, but other than that everyone erased become written out of reality to the point that their very mention breaks said reality. She becomes invisible, no one remembers her and she is outside of reality.

The God Of Procrastination said:
Technically, they are voting for the character.
False

They're saying "This is a stomp and should be closed"

If the match is a stomp there's no reason for votes, so why would they be voting?

Back