• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monet vs Esdeath

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure Esdeath can't beat Low High

I'll wait for more input on her before I vote but I'm pretty sure this is a stomp

Esdeath could just incapacitate Monet with her bloodlust. She almost passed out from Zoro's to the point that a single cut left her in two pieces despite him not using Haki. Ofc she'd stand on her feet again, but I believe Esdeath's Aura is stronger than Zoro's.

Granted, Esdeath can't do jack against intangibility and Low-High regen, and time-stopping isn't helpful since she won't do a thing to frozen in time snow so the best option is implementing her aura to make Monet go crazy.

Esdeaths Aura is passive. As it made Leone fear her and run away while she was eating Ice Cream

.....Hold the heck up you're telling me that would work....?

Monet raised after Zoro intimidated her and went up to him with the intention of killing if it were not for Tashigi..

Yes. Monet hardly could reform her body after getting Daishinkan'd by Zoro without Haki. That's the level of trauma a little intimidation she had.

So yes, if Es' aura is passive this might me a stomp in the other way since she can knock people with her presence alone.

Edit: Nevermind. I misread the part about how Es' aura works.

But she could affect her to the point that she can't fight back but still can't harm her with physical attacks. So in a battle of attrition Monet might win for being untouchable, but I still think Esdeath might keep her down with just her presence.

Calaca Vs said:
Edit: Nevermind. I misread the part about how Es' aura works.

But she could affect her to the point that she can't fight back but still can't harm her with physical attacks. So in a battle of attrition Monet might win for being untouchable, but I still think Esdeath might keep her down with just her presence.
If Monet will be kept down to where she won't fight back that's an Incon at best for her.

Either way the fight is a stomp, it's either Monet is untouchable and stomps or Esdeath passively Aura haxes and stomps.

Mismatch since both stomps, but I think Esdeath stomps before.

Monet won't fight, but Esdeath won't be able to touch Monet.

Monet is immune to Esdeath's attacks and blows due to intangibility. Monet is leading with the in the AP with her having 5.82MT while Esdeath only having 1.33MT. But Esdeath has extrememly good senses and if Monet comes at her with any murderious intention, Esdeath will be able to pinpoint her location but still is useless against Monet's intangibility.

Monet could ignore Esdeath's defenses via her ability to lower the temperatures of others, causing the person to feel very sleepy as a result.

While Esdeath's Time Stop is an amazing ability, it is limited by the fact she can use it only once a day. If she use it while Monet is in her Logia state, then she just uses up her stamina for nothing and be put in a tired state.

As for Monet being paralyzed by Esdeath's bloodlust, that has a very high chance of happening given I think Esdeath is better at that than Zoro, but Monet, despite what happen to her, she was still able to get up, pass by Tashigi to launch an attack on Zoro. She will be put off by Esdeath's bloodlust and start crumbling apart, but she will soon remain some modicrum of composure and still attack. Though this would benefit Esdeath as Monet will try to attack then on with rage and bloodlust and would be able to react much better to Monet's attacks

This is an interestin fight.

I mean Monet's sneak attack on Zoro didn't work

Being that Esdeath has her ehnhanced senses and the ability to make a blocking motion with Ice, she can still thwart away the attack'

Also

"then she just uses up her stamina for nothing and be put in a tired state."

This is honestly contradicted by the series, it does make Esdeath weaker but Esdeath after using time stop was still capable of fighting off Mine, Akame and Tatsumi at once, while only getting hit once by the way.

Eseath is still more then capable of fighting for a while even after time stopping

I see, didn't about that, this seem like a battle that will eventually turn into a battle of attrition. With Monet's superior strength, who could further increase her strength via hardening the edges of her wings with reinforced snow and intangibility, this would put Esdeath in quite a disadvantageous situation if she were put in a scenario where she uses Time Stop and fail.

Esdeath was capable of fighting 3 opponents on her level at the same time through skill alone and Monet isn't even 2x stronger, plus, unlike said three opponents, Monet is being brought down severely due to her bloodlust aura, but then by that point, it's Incon

However, that's if time Stop fails, do bear in mind Esdeath is a ******, but is also a highly intelligent general, when she sees that Monet is only intangible and Regenerating in her Logia form, she knows when to go for the kill.

By that point, she can Time Stop and kill Monet.

> Monet isn't even 2x stronger

.....Is Esdeath not scaling from her freezing a river feat, that is 1.33MT, or am I mistaken? That compared to Monet's 5.8MT, with a bit of amplification from hardening her wings with snow

No Her river freezing feat is 3.79 Megatons

Conversion is a pain tho so I can't blame you for getting that wrong :p

I do not think Esdeath's intimidation is going to be so relevant in this battle. Honestly, Monet was only frightened out of fear and paralyzed by Zoro because she thought he would cut her by using Haki, it was something specific. So, she should not put pressure on Monet for the argument of "being superior to zoro's fear inducement".

And let's face it, not even Zoro defeated her with just that, she could very well fight that way.

Esdeath's power is more consistent and more deadlier the way I see it. Monet doesn't know if she can use Haki, but if she feels the bloodlust then she'll start shaking.

Rei with all do respect why is it that almost every one piece match you make you constantly downplay the other character who they're fighting them?

I really hope you're not making matches for the sake of making them win.

In this case this is almost a stomp, so if Esdeath doesn't have that as an argument, this won't be added.

Oh I wasn't agreeing with him, I just find it odd 99% of the guys One Pieve threads are him either arguing the hell out of the OP character and downplaying the opponent.

I know. I just say that if by any chance Esdeath loses that argument then this will be a stomp.

This may be a stomp anyway due to the AP downgrade unless Monet is seriously that badly affected by bloodlust aura.

Can I see a scan?

If I'm being honest I think Esdeaths passive Fear Aura would keep Monet down for a good while, in all honesty unless Zoro has a wssovd Fear Aura that I don't know of the sheer idea of her fighting a strong opponent alone keeping her down just means Esdeaths Aura and ****** attitudebwill make life complete hell for her.

We need to know if Esdeath has a win con or not is the problem

Yes? Esdeath either stomps since her passive fear aura will keep Monet down, or extremely close to a stomp since Monet holds a huge advantage in everything barring skill.

No? Monet stomps cause regen and Logia.

Hmmm, I feel like while Esdeath Bloodlust/Fear Aura would certainly shake Monet up, she won't immediately cower in absolute fear. Imo, the reason why she had that little scene of being unable to reform her Logia form for a while is because of the bloodlust aura and the fact that she knew Zoro had Haki which would nullify her intangibility outright.

Also, Monet can creates a thick snow-wall capable of withstanding a barrage of blows from a Haki-imbued Luffy's Jet Gatling attack via Kamakura. Utilizing ten layers of Kamakura, Monet traps her opponent inside a dome that is difficult to escape. She can basically trap Esdeath inside and attempts to grab her by limiting the space so she can drain the heat from her via direct contact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back