• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monet vs Esdeath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that you mention that I think Monet's profile should mention that "far higher with Kamakura, can tank hits from Gear Second Luffy"

Esdeath's bloodlust aura is literally Zoro's but better, he didn't use Haki on her anyway and she got cut in half

Esdeath has Projectile Spam herself especially with her ice tree, she can also Time Stop to dodge the barriers

Sure she can only do this once, but it's not like it will tire her significantly, and Monet will be seeing this character with a massive bloodlust aura randomly in her face which is bound to shake her up

Again though, does Esdeath have a wincon? There's no point in arguing if she doesn't

Why Esdeath's fear manip is better than Zoro's? Which feats she has because Zoro can even paralyze opponents with fear inducement and leave them in mental trauma temporarily.

You really want to give One Piece characters wins when you make matches don't you.

Esdeath, while completely unaware of the fact someone was stalking her, literally scared away an opponent she didn't even know was there, and whenever she's in a fight is when her Aura is truely released.

Also leaving someone in mental trauma with fear inducement is like....The literal entire point behind fear inducement

The fact that, unless I missed something, Zoro did this agaisnt only one person who doesn't seem to be the mentally strongest person.

Esdeath makes literally anyone that can feel her pure bloodlust dreadfully afraid, not to mention her never ending thirst for sadism and uber confidence. This including assassins ready to face potential death.

>Esdeath, while completely unaware of the fact someone was stalking her, literally scared away an opponent she didn't even know was there

Are you talking about the Leone interaction? Didn't Esdeath knows she was there, and tried to play off innocent to bait her iirc, even though she was still letting off bloodlust?

@LSirLancelotDuLacl - the only other instance of Zoro scaring someone else, is during his battle with Kaku and Asura thing.

Not at all.

Esdeath didn't know Leone was there, even her thoughts give away that she didn't see anyone and was just enjoying ice cream

Schnee One said:
You really want to give One Piece characters wins when you make matches don't you.
Not at all, only the ones I feel like defending them. Usually I know OP characters more than others series.

You guys misunderstand something. Monet outright stated Zoro to be more powerful than herself and that she didn't think she could win until she realized he is hesitant to cutting women. When that went away, she realized she stood no chance and thought she was going to die, and for a few moments believed she was killed because she had just been bisected by a Haki user, but there was actually no Haki involved.

Esdeath is around as powerful as Monet. Monet has no reason to believe she will lose this fight.

Esdeath isn't around as powerful as Monet.

Yeah then that's Esdeaths only chance being gone since Logia booed everything else

Mind if I close?

This should be closed, yeah... why put an Ice user against someone virtually immune to cold/snow and all physical attacks? O-o If she had a form of heat attack, she'd stand a chance.

Not at all, only the ones I feel like defending them. Usually I know OP characters more than others series.

You literally say you don't do it and then admit to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back