• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mondaiji

Dragonmasterxyz said:
@Sakamaki That tells me nothing about it being an infinitely above baseline feat...
Yeah, sorry. Basically one universe (world) is a multiverse in Mondaiji. But i'm not 100% sure about that. They can also interfere with the past, the present and the futur of those worlds.

Even though all of them are legends of outer worlds, but inside Little Garden, their existence are natural. This is the proof that Little Garden and Outer Worlds influenced each other, and also the proof for their interference on the past of Outer Worlds.

"I was able to realize that because I, who lived in the 2000s, was summoned to here. Deities of Little Garden, they can interfere not only the past, but all eras, including the modern age from our perspective. No, since they can interfere with the past, there is no reason why they can't interfere with the present."

Anywho, should it really only be on the cosmology for the blog of it for Mondaiji? How about the terms and other things like the Digits of Little Gardens inhabitants and whatnot? Those sound pretty good to know, especially for the higher ups like 3 digits and above.

@Celestial: Sounds good to hear. Because you'd also need to use that to explain the power gaps of these folks like Indra being a 3-digit that can create something as big and vast like Little Garden to folks >= him.

CynicalWeeaboo said:
With the departure of the people who were originally planning to revise the verse, is this ever going to get done? Or is it a dead revision now until someone else hopefully picks it up?
But...I'm still here.

Explaining stuff like gods existing in all history and being unable to be killed unless you erase that history, and also demons being conceptual beings.

I guess also explaining another cosmology, and also the digits.

Excellent. I personally wanted to dissect this verse thoroughly ... Along with a few others that are surprisingly OP despite their outward appearance ( Yami to Boshi to Tabibito , Shattered Angels , etc ) . Thank you Celestial for taking the time to research the translations and place them into a blog.

I have read mondaiji and last embryo, shouldn't we create some rules for scailing the characters and the creation of profiles first? Like character around Izayoi's level having Star level AP, i believe there are some tier 7 feats that can be aplied to low tiers.

And, is host master authority as broken as i think it is?

Well izayoi and characters around his tier have star shaking feats, big difference, though i have no clue what tier shaking a star entails, but it's not star level, only another cosmology have statements of being star level though.

Kouryuu has punches comparable of the breath of the stars, but again idk what tier that gives.

But yea the lower tiers are vague really, since izayoi stomps them.

Finished part 2 of the blogs.

You can try asking someone and see if it's quantifiable in any way.

Also, that's a good question to ask now if not for later: What are Izayoi's feats normally and what are his feats when not using his Gift or any other power he has on him? That might possibly help with tiering other characters if nothing else works with the star feats.

I can't say for sure, but i think baron la croix mentioned that izayoi would need the power to destroy stars to destroy his pocket universe and during the first fight against Azi Dahaka i think izayoi punches were described as being able to destroy stars.

In volume 1 during her fight against Izayoi, i believe shirayuki hime's attack was described as being capable of destroying a forest, Yo did a wind attack that covered an entire town in volume 3 and jack destroyed a small town in volume 3 or 4(not sure about these two but it was something like this).

He destroyed Baron's pocket dimension with Another Cosmology, literally his strongest ability, his normal ap is just being able to shake stars, and discounting that, being able to destroy mountains and seas.

Yeah see, this is the problem. We need to actually know what kind of level does shaking stars give and if it's still quantifiable if any way. If it isn't unlike shaking a planet like earth (for instance), then the next best is to go with what he's normally stated of doing when fighting his enemies which is Mountain level feats and the like.

So basically what he does w/AC and what he does w/oAC

@Celestial Pegasus

Thank you for helping out.

Btw: An uncountably infinite number of universes is High 2-A, but I am not sure where mathematics draw the line for uncountable infinities.

Well I am not sure if it's High 2-A, all i know is that Little Garden has countless multiverses stacked like particles, and is connected, and exists across all timelines (of which there are infinite), and all time axis of those timelines.

@Celestial: You gonna try to call up anyone to see if the shaking stars feats of Izayoi (and others that might have done the same thing in the series) is quantifiable or not?

I can go ask someone or on some thread that can calcs at some later time. Pretty busy here dealing with two verses (one of them being as you know of Steampunk) but I can give those a break and ask this later like tomorrow?

I mean 5 digit beings require star busting attacks to kill and I'm pretty sure Izayoi claimed he was capable of beating pest who is a 5 digit. This was like volume 2 or 3 iirc.

Edit: Also however quantifiable this is

"His Highness's right hand dwelled immense power that could not be imagined from his thin arm. Metal bar bearing the strength comparable to star crust, easily and effortlessly bent and destroyed."

Ever will be happy that people now interested with Mondaiji more so he didn't feel hard worked.

BTW great job people,now we must sure to restore Mahouka too.

@Cynical Yea izayoi can kill pest, but with ac, she just kept regen from his normal attacks.

Another thing is leticia's dragon form, it was the physical form of a sun authority, in other words star level since authorities give you control over stars, izayoi used ac to kill it.

I mean, AC is already at least 2-A since it can kill Gods who are > celestial star spirites who require infinite universe busting/multiverse busting attacks to kill. Not exactly sure which one.

Seperate topic but we also need to figure out what we're doing for speed. I've seen some wikis put them at some... interesting speeds.

I think gods like Indra are just 2-B for creating Little Garden which has countless multiverses, we are never given the size of the multiverses, so 2-B is all i see possible.

But yea ac is far higher than star level.

Speed is weird, izayoi was consistently stated to move at the 3rd cosmic velocity yet he could catch indura's spear which moved at lightspeed.

This is the same izayoi who kept up with azi, but guess what azi had to evolve to get to lightspeed, so idk about izayoi being lightspeed, seems outliery.

Actually i don't think he is light speed since his highness used his ac on izayoi which could reflect all weapons in the world and subvert the fate of defeat.

So yea, moving at the 3rd cosmic velocity it is, not 6th cause izayoi was boosted by his highness, and even azi who is comparable to izayoi had to evolve to keep up with that speed.

Celestial Pegasus said:
I think gods like Indra are just 2-B for creating Little Garden which has countless multiverses, we are never given the size of the multiverses, so 2-B is all i see possible.
But yea ac is far higher than star level.

Speed is weird, izayoi was consistently stated to move at the 3rd cosmic velocity yet he could catch indura's spear which moved at lightspeed.

This is the same izayoi who kept up with azi, but guess what azi had to evolve to get to lightspeed, so idk about izayoi being lightspeed, seems outliery.
Well there's this statement for Poets

"All were the truth" are the songs they sang. They who converge and change the different worlds which expand to infinity without even the fact they altered history exist since the first place, are the fourth Strongest Species."

Which either means infinite universes which we already know, or the sizes of those universes are infinite.

As for speed, Izayoi is consistently pulling shit out to be strong enough to beat who he needs. He goes from mountain level to consistently star shaking in a volume with no explaination other than that he's always been that strong and was just holding back. It's in Izayoi's nature anyway, he tends to not always use his full strength from the star. So I wouldn't call it an outlier.

I also feel like Indra's spear is a bit faster than light speed considering the sixth cosmic velocity, according to an article, is this fast

"The sixth cosmic speed: force speed of an object can be reached out of the galaxy superior, run in the Home cosmic unit."

Azi's evolution was to go FTL also wasn't it?

Edit: It doesn't change the fact that Izayoi himself had to actually catch the spear, the blessing from his highness only made it so the one shot ability and the galaxy busting+ potency of it didn't hurt izayoi.

Back