• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mondaiji-tachi upgrade, again.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • sighed*
I already said that you can not apply real life multiverse theory in Mondaiji-tachi verse. Of course, in fiction it doesn't follow the rules or theories in Real Life. Even the Sun in Little Garden followed Geocentric model. Apply the multiverse theory from real life is completely meaningless, especially eastearn fictions doesn't function like western's theories about universe or multiverse

I'm not applying anything though? The quote is actually just talking about it. In what other context does "infinite possibilities" mean a thing outside of one revolving around multiverse theory?

Furthermore, your quote comes from a deduction by Izayoi, a former inhabitant of Earth...do you think he just knows this stuff about LG intrinsically? He is clearly extrapolating basic multiverse theory when he makes his guesses.

I have no clue what you mean about the sun.

But most importantly, this wiki itself functions by multiverse theory. It is basically how we tier all of the characters in tier 2. The model itself presented in this story may be different from classical multiverse theory in some regards but those don't mean it suddenly breaks the entire model itself. That is a huge burden of proof which you haven't even begun to address.

You don't think that Izayoi is not so intelligent and his theory is hyperbole do you? Shiroyasha already confirmed his assumption is just half of half wrong, and the rest Izayoi was right. I hope that you don't deny Shiroyasha's statement.

Since ancient times, in Buddhism or Hinduism the people already know the concept of "multiverse", however their "multiverse" are completely different with nowadays multiverse. Science is global but it took many years, decades, centuries to have the theory of multiverse or universe in Western. But in eastern fictions, there are bunch of verses that the whole multiverse is not follow the real theory of multiverse itself. Do you expect that the author of Mondaiji will read the Multiverse theory and making it exactly like the same?

What are you even talking about? Izayoi is said to be a genius even in the anime and I have no reason to doubt that. But his formal knowledge is built on what he knows of myths and science from his time on Earth. And multiverse theory as we know it is from Earth. His extrapolation is from that.

The multiverse theory I am referring to is the very basic stuff...and yes, the Indian mythos conforms to it as well. Do they conform to the math and science related to it? Absolutely not. But the idea of "infinite possibilities" and "alternate worlds" is the same among any type of multiverse theory. It's just in how they work that differs.

But, again, I am not even talking about mechanics here. I am talking about the fact that the novel does not actually literally say that the star sized little garden is somehow composed of compacted multiverses. That is off the wall ridiculous when all you have is a quote that is clearly a figure of speech and many other quotes which SHOW that is not what was meant.

Alakabamm said:
What are you even talking about? Izayoi is said to be a genius even in the anime and I have no reason to doubt that. But his formal knowledge is built on what he knows of myths and science from his time on Earth. And multiverse theory as we know it is from Earth. His extrapolation is from that.

The multiverse theory I am referring to is the very basic stuff...and yes, the Indian mythos conforms to it as well. Do they conform to the math and science related to it? Absolutely not. But the idea of "infinite possibilities" and "alternate worlds" is the same among any type of multiverse theory. It's just in how they work that differs.

But, again, I am not even talking about mechanics here. I am talking about the fact that the novel does not actually literally say that the star sized little garden is somehow composed of compacted multiverses. That is off the wall ridiculous when all you have is a quote that is clearly a figure of speech and many other quotes which SHOW that is not what was meant.
Jesus christ, do you even read them carefully?

Here is what bout the first scan:

1) Little Garden is a world where pasts, futures, facts and fictions are mixed with each other, simply as Little Garden exists across all different time-streams, or connects to all different time-streams with each other. Little Garden also coincided planes of different time-streams with each other in every instant, thanks to that the density of existence of "Little Garden" is increased

2) The trio of Izayoi, Asuka and Yō although are came from different worlds but they were summoned from one and same time-stream. So we can conclude that one time-stream is equal with infinite universes or a multiverse. For example, there isn't only an Izayoi but also infinite "Izayoi" and even an infinite number of "Izayoi who is not the Izayoi in Little Garden", a slight difference in every moment and an "if" results an infinitely branching of parallel universes

As for our problem children trio, Izayoi, Asuka and Yō were people who originated from different universes, different possibilities and different eras. Asuka is originated from a post-WWII universe whose history is vastly different from Izayoi's and Yō's universe is a futuristic universe which totally unlike of the previous two. But they are similar to Izayoi in the regard that was said above

3) The Little Garden are the ocean of possibilities that wider than the vast universe. Using "Perseus" as the example, in Izayoi's world they are characters in the ancient legends but it's not true because there were people who said that their ancestors and the group of Izayoi are foreigners being summoned to Little Garden, showing that there are expansive strings of different possibilities, the character "Perseus" undeniably once existed. Leticia and her Vampire race who came from the far distant future of humanity can also be used a proof of this

From volume 7, it revealed agian that Little Garden is the world that exists across all time axes. Even if there was a fictional fact, in an another time-stream, it will become a historical fact. If it fit the history of future generations, it will be allowed to exist

"—— The World of Little Garden exists across all kinds of different time axes/axises.

Even if it there was a fictional fact, in an another time-stream, it will become a historical fact, moreover, in the case of it fit the history of future generations, it is allowable to it to exist. This is the true form of this place, the Little Garden itself."

The scan when Shiroyasha explained about Little Garden:

"Although it's now the playground of the Gods, but it is originally a world that its Creator God created for the purpose to make the outer worlds to deploy correctly——In a word, the Universe of Third Person View/Observation.

In Vol.6, Izayoi said that "Little Garden and the time-streams of outer worlds are universally connected". This is the assumption made from the fact that three of problem children were summoned from different time-streams that he guessed from the words he heard.

Sadly, however! This is only half of half-wrong.

Izayoi's steps of reasoning from before is probably as follows.

Assuming the specific historical points of three problem children of them as ╬▒╬▓╬│, to make all of these specific points to concentrate within the same time-stream, there must be a talent/an ability to establish another time-stream where the simultaneous observation of ╬▒╬▓╬│ is possible, such thing must necessarily exist.

This is why this problem child defined the World of Little Garden as "Little Garden is universally linked with outer universes along with the time-streams of outer worlds".
"

The problem children trio are all originated from one and same time-stream, to be exact, they got their time-streams concentrated within one and same time-stream by the creation of a time-stream where simultaneous observation of their time-streams possible, this is the standard procedure to summon people to Little Garden. Of course, the trio's universes are just three among the infinite universes and possibilities of different eras and different histories in their time-stream

And please, i already said this:

Little Garden" or "The World of Little Garden" has two meanings:

1) A "land" which have the surface area rivaled the sun.

2) A universe of Third Person View which contained countless of multiverses and "the ocean of possibilities that surpass the universe" connected with outer time-streams and outer universes, yet the "land" which have the star level surface area is inside it. Plus thanks to the coincided planes of different time-streams with each other in every instant, the density of existence of "Little Garden" is increased.

Not every situation that Little Garden is just only have the surface area that equal with a star.

Again, you have failed to actually address any of my arguments. All you have done is just repeat what you originally posted months ago in that respect thread, which I already took the time to respond to. If you don't respond to me, then I don't have any reason to support something like this, especially with the blatant holes it has in it.

I already said that Little Garden has two meanings, but you clearly misunderstood and apparently, ignore it.

Since when all known constellations, countless galaxies and stars are even exist in a "equal to the surface area of star" again? "Little Garden" has two meanings which can be used interchangeably. The other "Little Garden" or "World of Little Garden" is a World contained multiverses.

We know how Mondaiji's definition of multiverses deviates from the norm when a time-stream is equal to a multiverse and the sea of infinite possibilities happened to contain all time-streams of every eras, every possibility and infinite parallel worlds of different histories branching from countless Paradigm Shifts.

Wasn't Little garden just conected to an infinite amount of universes/possibilities? The quote could just be talking about the "size" of the multiverse.

example: "Little Garden is conected to 1000000 universes"

Little Garden connected with outer time-streams and outer universes

The whole Little Garden itself is a sea of infnite possibilities that far wider than the universe

For example, there isn't only an Izayoi but also infinite "Izayoi" and even an infinite number of "Izayoi who is not the Izayoi in Little Garden", a slight difference in every moment and an "if" results an infinitely branching of parallel universes.

As for our problem children trio, Izayoi, Asuka and Yo were people who originated from different universes, different possibilities and different eras. Asuka is originated from a post-WWII universe whose history is vastly different from Izayoi's and Yo's universe is a futuristic universe which totally unlike of the previous two. But they are similar to Izayoi in the regard that was said above.

The trio are all originated from one and same time-stream. To be exact, they got their time-streams concentrated within one and same time-stream by the creation of a time-stream where simultaneous observation of their time-streams possible. This is the standard procedure to summon people to Little Garden.

Of course, the trio's universes are just three among the infinite universes and possibilities of different eras and different histories in their time-stream.

No, because if you were reading my earlier posts - which you clearly were not - I asked whether you were referring to the star-like structure Little Garden or the universe that Little Garden takes place in. You never specified and so your point about "duality" is your own fault.

But regarding the universe of Little Garden, you have failed to:

a) provide proof that the quote you gave that talks about possibilities larger than a universe refers to the universe of Little Garden and not just multiverse theory (which is an absurd stretch considering the text that came before it)

b) that this example deviates from traditional multiverse theory ("time streams," as they have currently been described, do not differ from traditional multiverse theory - if your answer to this is "time streams," it is wrong)

c) that the statement about the Demon Lord should be taken literally when all else points to it not being literal.

Right now, it is my opinion that you should not be allowed to recreate the Mondaiji profiles until you have adequately answered the above or altered your own viewpoints if you cannot.

I blocked Sam after CrossverseCrisis contacted me about it, since he seems to be very unreasonable, argumentative, and to waste our time. If you wish, you can unblock him again, to converse further.

Not really, since I doubt he will ever compromise his viewpoints even if he can't answer me. I'll close this thread for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back