• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Monarch wins because he is the same as Yog-Sothoth but has no Tier 0 that is stronger than him.

Proof is this quote:

"Infinite beatitude of existence! [I am]; and there is nothing else beside [me]. [I fill] all Space, and what [I fill, I am]. What [I think], that [I utter]; and what [I utter], that [I hear]; and [I myself] is Thinker, Utterer, Hearer, Thought, Word, Audition; [I am] the One, and yet the All in All. Ah, the happiness, ah, the happiness of Being! Ah, the joy, ah, the joy of Thought! What can me not achieve by thinking! My own Thought coming to Itself, suggestive of me disparagement, thereby to enhance my happiness! Sweet rebellion stirred up to result in triumph! Ah, the divine creative power of the All in One! Ah, the joy, the joy of Being!"

PublicMinority87 said:
BleedingPeach said:
Yog could actually stomp him... If he has luck. Monarch can get him to point land and Yog would say that he isn't everything
Stomps don't exist in Fun and Games.
Yeah, they do.

Monarch stomped Undoubtedly First so ******* hard that he and his verse got deleted.

Warren Valion said:
PublicMinority87 said:
BleedingPeach said:
Yog could actually stomp him... If he has luck. Monarch can get him to point land and Yog would say that he isn't everything
Yeah, they do.
Monarch stomped Undoubtedly First so ******* hard that he and his verse got deleted.
Even then, I wouldn't be breaking any rules if it was in Fun and Games.

Warren Valion said:
PublicMinority87 said:
Yeah, they do.
How dare you?! He didn't erase it... on purpose. That one day he just sneezed doesn't make Azathoth afraid of him... I think.

Back