• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monarch of Pointland vs Jiren

If this is serious, I say inconclusive because Monarch has no AP to attack Jiren and Jiren can't attack nothingness.

It's a draw.

Jiren has the horrible habit of lowering his strenght at the same level of his opponents' during the Tournament of Power.

Vizorus69 said:
If this is serious, I say inconclusive because Monarch has no AP to attack Jiren and Jiren can't attack nothingness.
If i'm not wrong, in the Standard Battle Assumptions (or somewhere else) it was said that higher-dimensional-beings can always found a way to kill lower-dimensional-beings. Just for the sake of making battles like this one possible.

There was the example of a Human VS Square. The Human could "kill" the square by tearing apart the paper he's drawn in. Or something similar.

RashFaustinho said:
Vizorus69 said:
If i'm not wrong, in the Standard Battle Assumptions (or somewhere else) it was said that higher-dimensional-beings can always found a way to kill lower-dimensional-beings. Just for the sake of making battles like this one possible.
There was the example of a Human VS Square. The Human could "kill" the square by tearing apart the paper he's drawn in. Or something similar.
Yes, but you can't destroy a dot. You can push it around, but it will never break because if it break, it won't be 0 dimensional. With 0 dimension, that rule doesn't apply here.

Nope. You can't. 1) The square isn't a drawing on paper. The human can just basically hit it with an axe. 2) That's dumb. 3) You can't harm a 0-D via AP

I Believe Jiren wins Toppo at full power was ableto destroy nothingness and Jiren is more powerful then that

This vote was for fun and reason was for fon

Errorsaness said:
I Believe Jiren wins Toppo at full power was ableto destroy nothingness and Jiren is more powerful then that

This vote was for fun and reason was for fon
That's not valid. Toppo didn't use physical strength when he destroyed nothingness. Jiren can't access hakai.

Also Jiren can one punch the destruction with ki boost fist or the one punch move.

Jiren's punch>Vegeta's punch>Toppo's destruction>Nothing

Errorsaness said:
Also Jiren can one punch the destruction with ki boost fist or the one punch move.

Jiren's punch>Vegeta's punch>Toppo's destruction>Nothing
That's a power-scaling. It may be more powerful, but that does not mean the same. Just because something is more powerful does not mean it has the same effect.

I'm inclined to agree. Jiren's punch may be stronger, but does not have the same EE properties that Hakai does. This should be in the Fun and Games section

Back