• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, 3930's erasure works because things cannot exist in a dimension less void, but since Monarch is already 0D he would be able to. He would enter the void, but not be erased. Monarch also only perceives himself, and all of reality as himself, so I guess they would become the same being? At least until 3930 gets observed by something else.

For these reasons, I vote inconclusive due to Monarch being unaffected by 3930's main form of attack. They end up just coexisting after 3930 inevitably eliminates the other beings perceiving it

There's no reason for 0-D beings to be unaffected by 3930's effects.

3930 roflstomps via passive EE to kill MoP as soon as the fight starts.

I see no reason why it couldn't. EE'ing everything inside a 3-dimensional volume would work on every point within that volume too.

3930 curbstomps via EE. There's no reason for EE to not work on points. EE work on anything that exist and is not shown to be resistant to that level of EE.

SBA states that the combatants starts at whatever the highest range is, and no more than 4km. So MoP starts at the edge of 3930, and instantly gets erased.

But what does it do that with? is it something zero-dimensional? How dense is it? It it some sort of "block substance," which has no smaller components, and so cannot be passed through?

It has size,and presumably inertia as it isn't devouring the whole universe. There must be something other than angry sub-neutrinos. Actually, that reminds me. It has particles.

It doesn't have size or inertia or density. The article is very very explicit about how 3930 does not exist and hence doesn't have physical variables like that.

SCP-3930 is a static void located within a 1km perimeter near Usinsk, Russia established by Soviet scientists in the early 1970s. SCP-3930 does not emit or absorb light or sound, does not have shape or texture, cannot be passed through, cannot be interacted with, cannot be manipulated in any way, and has no dimension. Through extensive testing using a variety of techniques, Foundation researchers have been able to certify with 99.999% accuracy that absolutely nothing exists within the region described as SCP-3930.

You asked if it has the precision to hit a 0-D point, I think that should explain enough about it to make your judgement.

Also, it doesn't have actual sub-neutrino particles. The comparison to the neutrino was an analogy; the pattern screamers were described as being "to the neutrino as the neutrino is to us". The article was still explicit that they're not real, and that they're less than real.

Yeah, but the relevant part for the purposes of this thread, is that nothing exists within that 1km region, and that anything that enters it stops existing.

According to SBA, characters start apart at a distance of the furthest range between the two. Meaning that MoP would start right at the edge of this region, but still technically within its influence.

Since anything that's within it stops existing, MoP would stop existing as soon as the battle begins, so 3930 wins.

OK. Technically, the 1KM region is the area that the foundation fenced off (which probably has some breathing room so people don't look past it onto the void (or not-void, depending on how many of them there are), but fair enough, it must have some area of effect. Has it ever been tested on 0-D things?

I don't think the Foundation has any 0-D objects they can manipulate to test on it, tho that's irrelavant since 3930 doesn't exist at all so he should be able to effect even 0-D things

Back