• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I agree with Saikou in that it is just plot convenience.

I'm still holding my ground. Tier 11 characters producing sounds isn't less PIS than them producing light. It's not solely for the audience, as other 3-D characters physically see said characters and assuming that they detect them in other ways than sight is extrapolating just to justify this upgrade. Plus this would make a ridiculous amount of Tier 11s into 10-C.

@Char

I mean, MoP isn't actually omnipresent. At best Nigh-Omnipresent but that's only on a 11-C scale and applies to pretty much all 11-Cs by default anyway. But also, MoP being omnipresent isn't PIS to accommodate the audience and doesn't contradict his status as 11-C. Both of which applies to this discussion.

Back