• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You do realize that Swann currently stands at the top of a hierarchy where being counless dimensional is the baseline right? Like he trancends dudes who trancends dudes who trancends dudes ... who trancends dudes who one shot the previous guy. Plus at least 1 of them views the other as fiction. Swann views them all as fiction and are unable to touch him.

Plus, revisions are still ongoing. Based on what we gather, Swann could either be insanely high into 1-B or reduced to baseline 1-B.

That's still below countless dimensional and still ascending. Which is like, nothing compared to current Isabel, who is nothing compared to current All-mighty, who is nothing compared to current Mary Nayakama, who is viewed by current Swann as fiction.

I missed a few in between there, but I think you get the gist of it.

Sir Ovens said:
That's still below countless dimensional and still ascending. Which is like, nothing compared to current Isabel, who is nothing compared to current All-mighty, who is nothing compared to current Mary Nayakama, who is viewed by current Swann as fiction.
I missed a few in between there, but I think you get the gist of it.
Monads may transcend infinite dimensions as well

Back