• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Momotaro Tsurugi Vs Killua Zoldyck

Both of their stats look extremely similar.I don't who Tsurugi Momotaro is but I think someone with similar stats to killua is likely to lose to him.As killua is a trained killer.

i would give this too momotaro,

his attacks are straightforward but if speed is equal killua cant use the technique that gives boosts his advantage, and other than nen he showed a few assasin skills, unfortunatly assasin skills work best if they used for assasinating someone,

a one on one is more momotaros forte, in speed equal i give it to him,

but a real one on one i give to killua :)

Tsurugi has several incredible skills with the sword , I am Brazilian , there's no way I show you more Momotaro has several favoreios made in my ponião this battle !!! It was calculated that he was Multi City Block level , but disagree , acretido that is Small Town Level !!! But this is your opinion , I respect !!!

So Killua's Kanmuru is restricted here and it's speed equal?

Killua was able to tank and shrug off an at least city block+ level attack with very little Nen for protection and was able to walk it off like nothing happened.

Killua could win with his assasination techniques & his lightning techniques. If this fight was unrestricted, Killua would take this easily.

I have no idea who Momotaro is but just because it says Killua is an assassin doesn't mean his skills can only be used for assassination. All his fights in the series are direct and really don't involve stabbing people in the dark with knives or something, but rather him ripping their hearts out/outskilling them/tricking them/tracking them down.

That said, I don't know enough about Momotaro's skills so I won't vote. That's a pretty key part to this battle.

Momo is way higher than city block and also can react to lightning like his son could (who had lightning hit his sword and he through it before it could reach him)
Otokojuku needs better work on the page.
edit: lol nvm about speed but fr Otokojuku could have better than this

Back