• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Momoshiki's Speed & Reflexes Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Online Lurker, you're assuming that Sasuke didn't use Shunshin.

And while we are on this topic, you do realize that Base Naruto would still be able to react to Sasuke, right?

Unlike Naruto, Sasuke only has Rikudo Chakra. If Base Naruto uses Rikudo Chakra its the same as Sasuke using it. There would still be no change in appearance. So yes, Base Naruto can react to Sasuke/RSM Naruto/Momoshiki/Madara based on that. He doesn't need RSM or his Chakra Modes, just Rikudo Chakra that doesn't alter appearance.

Base Naruto is MHS+ at this point. No need to argue too much on it. Also, like Kkapoios said, Momoshiki is already MHS+. The most he or the others can get for now is At least Massively Hypersonic+ for being far superior to the Gokage.

@KKapoios I'm not trying to put him beyond MHS+ or anything like that. I'm just saying he went from pressuring base hokage naruto to the same if slightly higher speed tier than war arc RSM naruto. Maybe if it was just mentioned on momo's page then i'll be satisfied.

Anyways, you do have a point. Shunshin isn't just limited to footspeed but alot of the better speed feat comes from foot speed. Hell, alot of sasuke's best speed feats come from running at targets. Sasuke has been faster & had better reflexes than naruto in base since early shippuden.

I also think that this thread seems redundant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back