• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because there are already two different tellings of the Momoshiki fight. We have the Manga (primary canon) and the Anime ( secondary canon), the novel tells us the same story, but we consider the mangas telling to be the true canon.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Because there are already two different tellings of the Momoshiki fight. We have the Manga (primary canon) and the Anime ( secondary canon), the novel tells us the same story, but we consider the mangas telling to be the true canon.
Well I guess that makes sense considering there's 4 different versions of that fight lol

if this is not mistranslation than novel momo is 4-B lol

It's this (tho Sigurd keeps saying it's a mistranslation or something), him being above Kaguya who's ETSB is now calced at 4-B, and him creating his dimension that contains multiple stars. I think this is the general summary of everything that was said. There's also 100th Hokage's OP.

@Antvasima; it looks like the best solution being proposed is for a separate Light Novel profile to be created for the character to which the novel feats would apply, and the manga profiles will remain unaffected.

if this is not mistranslation than novel momo is 4-B lol

If star does mean planet thats a 5-B potentially however by living on a star could mean solar system. Anyways that from movie novelisation.
its also talking about solar system and multiple star's

also why does people saying its planet when novel state its star's and solar system

The actual translation of the novel isn't talking about that. It was the OP who put it there in the 1st place. Context already tells you that they're referring to Planet not an actual star or Solar System. In fact there is no way they would ever translate Solar System to Star. If you really want to prove it says this, then you should get the raws 1st.

Just rate him off his statement about creating the dimension.

Btw light novel Momoshiki would need two different profiles because the novels aren't canon to each other so be careful with using both on one profile because it makes them composite profiles at that point

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

AstralKing7 said:
Just rate him off his statement about creating the dimension.

Btw light novel Momoshiki would need two different profiles because the novels aren't canon to each other so be careful with using both on one profile because it makes them composite profiles at that point
Im making one for his Boruto movie LN. I dont know any other novel that he is in other than that.

The Shinobi No Yoru novel. I've been seeing new users use feats from that novel and saying they're from Movie Novel

Im making one for his Boruto movie LN. I dont know any other novel that he is in other than that.

Listen if you gonna make a Composite profile for momoshiki make sure it's just the that one in particular. Otherwise it's gonna confuse a lot of things, like Naruto's resuden feat that was added to Naruto's profile recently.

Padaruyos said:
Wait, if Momoshiki is now 4-B, wouldn't this also upgrade a bunch of Naruto God Tiers?
No. This is just for the LN version of Momoshiki. This will not change the current tier of anyone else.

AstralKing7 said:
I'm pretty sure WOI knows how to make the profiles not overlap with the cnaon material and other novels
It might just be easier to group the novels on the shonen timeline together. Idk how that'd effect Naruto's photon feat tho.

Momoshiki literally only appears in the 3rd novel. Literally

The other novels are about the hidden mist arc and graduation exams.

The novels for the chunin exam arc haven't even been created so no Momoshiki doesn't appear in a lot of novels

Wrath Of Itachi said:
By parallel dimension does he mean parallel to earth? If so, then he would be 4-A.
Yes a starry sky. This would also be a anime feat. Since the anime shows states it's parallel and shows starry sky for Naruto's world.

Yes a starry sky. This would also be a anime feat. Since the anime shows states it's parallel and shows starry sky for Naruto's world.

Where It was confirmed in the anime?

Wait so the LN is different from the manga/anime right? cause if not then this wouldn't make sense that this wouldn't affect all

BlackeJan said:
Wait so the LN is different from the manga/anime right? cause if not then this wouldn't make sense that this wouldn't affect all
The LN are considered the same as the main continuity. It's just the movie Novelisation that people are confused with despite it being canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back