• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Momoshiki Rinnegan

MrKerf

He/Him
So, usually (in case of other rinnegan users) Rinnegan is allowing a person to see chakra. Hovewer, Momoshiki wasn't able to see Borutos vanishing rasengan, am I right?

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, I am referring to Rinnegans in his hands and in his forehead.

Oh, really? I wasn't sure. Is there an event, where he saw anything with his rinne-eyes?

Momoshiki's rinnegans are in his hands. Unless his hands are faced towards an opponent he won't see anything.

He mostly uses his Byakugan

Even without his Rinnegan he should have been able to see it with his Byakugan; unless Boruto's invisible Rasengan have invisibility so potent that even Super-Powerful Dojutsu cannot percieve them.

Yeah it wasn't active. Also the fact that Momoshiki didn't even keep looking that way when he saw it "disperse"

Tho Boruto's vanishing Rasengan is tied to his Jogan ability and the Light novel of the fight said Boruto had made a pocket Rasengan by some how storing it in a different dimension which is implied by the anime version of the fight as well when he made the super huge Rasengan appear behind his back pocket.

Back