• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I suppose that this is probably fine.

Probably, but you should ask a few of the members listed in The Simpsons page to comment here first.

Personally, I also think that the Simpsons family seems to be rated too high based on outliers.

well the simpsons have alot of consistant building level stuff like the many explosions like the two tank explosions skinner and wiggum survived look at the time the simpson house blew up and bart just walked out of it Homer has also survived being struck by lightning so they should be consistantly building level

That seems like unusual outliers that happened a few times during a massive number of episodes.

Also, see here: Lightning Feats

I don't think those count as outliers. The amount of feats has proved to be large enough to prove itself legit. While this looks like a Marvel fiasco again, that case was proven wrong because of the power setting of the verse. This is hardly the case, since there's no explanation available to debunk via power setting.

The beer can feat is very High and while Homer was hospitalized right afterwards, Bart was unscathed despite being at a few meters from the epicenter.

Okay. Never mind then. Calaca usually has a good sense of judgement.

I suppose that a durability upgrade is probably fine then.

Back