• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mobile Suit Gundam Discussion Thread

Can someone link me the High 7-A calc? Or better, can someone link me all the calcs we have atm?

I wanna make a Riddhe profile, purely because I love Delta Plus, other than that, I don't give a damn about Riddhe

Can someone link me the High 7-A calc? Or better, can someone link me all the calcs we have atm?

I wanna make a Riddhe profile, purely because I love Delta Plus, other than that, I don't give a damn about Riddhe
it isnt an outright calc, it's a scaling chain based on this calc divided by 5

it isnt an outright calc, it's a scaling chain based on this calc divided by 5

Thx. I can place it in a blog for evaluation later

For what reason?

unknown.png

unknown.png

From Mobile Suit Gundam Narrative, about the Unicorn after its reality warping capabilities were unlocked during the Laplace Declaration

ho boy a lot of things on my profile were reinforced by this movie

at the expense of the OVA meaning nothing to the timeline at large

I think I found an Immeasurable feat in Narrative

The Newtype Realm that the Unicorn Phenex traveled to and traveled back from is said to be one where people that ascend to it "see time itself"

And it isn't just like BlazBlue Immeasurable where you need an intermediary in order to access the Immeasurable realm. Phenex literally ascended and descended at will.

Quick thing to note, only the Phenex itself travels between the Newtype Realm and the physical world. The pilot, Rita, is trapped on the other side due to being a Newtype

It's the same thing with Unicorn, only with an awakened Newtype can the Phenex tap into it's power like that

When was that made? Gundam info only released it onto YouTube in 2011.
It looks way older than 2011

Last edited:
it likely look that way since it only used OG gundam anime for the video portions.

and from what I could find the Gundam MS Movie Files date back to at least 2009. and the info is from 2007.

Gundam SEED is High 7-C, Low 7-B+ with consecutive beam spam

so I was rewatching the 00 movie and I think that the Small Country level feat might not be real. since the beam did not scar the ELS Planetoid. we see earlier that the ELS Planetoid can moves it's surface to show in anti beam layer which deflected the rail gunn's beam. you see the same thing happen to the 00 Qan[T]'s GN Buster Sword goes to make contact with the ELS Planetoid.

it still makes a big enough dent that it has to regenerate from (the Small Country level feat), which leads to Graham "sacrificing" himself to keep it from doing so and allow Setsuna to enter

it has nuts regeneration, adaptation, and some other physiology yes, but Setsuna's Trans-Am laser beam is shown to be able to cut through regardless

i remember seeing a ELS civ profile, and it was rated 5-B for assimilating a planet, 4-B dura for surviving a supernova (which was pretty sucky)

meh, i think they can safely b Low 5-B for destroying the gallilean moons

i remember seeing a ELS civ profile, and it was rated 5-B for assimilating a planet, 4-B dura for surviving a supernova (which was pretty sucky)

meh, i think they can safely b Low 5-B for destroying the gallilean moons
How big are Galilean moons? I don't think they have Mars level GBE if I remember correctly.

the biggest one has a Radius 2634.17Km. mars is 3389.43Km. so then likely could get at least Moon level+ as they busted Ganymede, and IO at the same time.

Back