• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mobile Suit Gundam Discussion Thread

The Witch from Mercury teaser:

7P4RQ1e.png

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH- (oh **** people are going to try and make Low 2-C Turn A gundam because of the strongest gundam statement-)
Unicorn didn't even exist at the time the statement was made so Turn A shouldn't scale

Would newton's third law be applicable for the dura of all of the mobile suits? Cuz if it is then I don't even have to use the ZZ vs Qubuley fight to scale dura to High 7-A because the ZZ vs Qubuley fight is riddled with inconsistencies (all of which i can attribute to Newtype bullshit interfering)

plus i can upgrade 00 Quanta to straight up Small Planet level and eliminate the ELS key

Last edited:
ZZ from what i remember of the series was capable of tanking the knockback of its own High Mega Cannon without spontaneously blowing up from the kinetic energy of the force of the blast, same with 00 Quanta and its Low 5-B Trans-Am feat, as well as Gundam X and Double X's Satellite Cannon, and Wing Zero's Buster Rifle

Would newton's third law be applicable for the dura of all of the mobile suits? Cuz if it is then I don't even have to use the ZZ vs Qubuley fight to scale dura to High 7-A because the ZZ vs Qubuley fight is riddled with inconsistencies (all of which i can attribute to Newtype bullshit interfering)

plus i can upgrade 00 Quanta to straight up Small Planet level and eliminate the ELS key
Wdym?

Newton's third law states that every action has an equal and opposite reaction, meaning that if you punched something your hand would hurt from an impact

and all of these mobile suits pulled off their feats while tanking that equal and opposite reaction that Newton's third law implies (the recoil from their beam weapons)

Last edited:
if you mean the inconsistencies, Qubuley tanked the blast using Haman's Newtype brainwaves from her Psycommu going into overdrive, while everything the High Mega Cannon tags in every other situation gets one shotted

I guess it's case by case. Didn't you say that the high mega cannon need to be divided or something?

The High Mega Cannon's output was 1/5th that of a Colony Laser, i.e. Gryps II and the Solar Ray, which scales to Apsalus III because hurr durr research and development in a hard sci-fi series

plus a lot of Zeon's R&D afaik was absorbed into the Federation following the One Year War

Last edited:
The High Mega Cannon's output was 1/5th that of a Colony Laser, i.e. Gryps II and the Solar Ray, which scales to Apsalus III because hurr durr research and development in a hard sci-fi series

plus a lot of Zeon's R&D afaik was absorbed into the Federation following the One Year War
Oh. How often does the High Mega Cannon one shot other characters on par with it? Because if it doesn't then it could scale to the full output

so on this. the ZZ at it's peak might be able to. since in the crossbone era when the ZZ was mostly junk spare parts for the Z and ZZ eras it destroyed itself firing it.

btw Strike downscales to 1/4th whichever end is used for travel speed, with Freedom's combat speed and reactions put on top

I found a pretty huge thing for UC scaling that solidifies it

First 3 seconds of the video, Sazabi tanks its own rifle's beam, no Newtype stuff deflecting the blast magically, it just tanks its own rifle

Before Nu Gundam kicks its shit in lmaoooooooooooo

Last edited:
also i feel like we can consider Crossbone canon considering it was planned to be the sequel to F91 anyways, it lends credibility to ZZ being able to tank its own High Mega Cannon with strong enough materials

Sunrise has this inconsistent rule about canonicity between manga/novel material and anime

Basically they treat all anime as unambiguous canon and the manga/novels as dubious canon

but considering Crossbone was meant to be the sequel to F91, it being canon is a given

Last edited:
Back