• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mobile Suit Gundam Discussion Thread

1/5th of Gryps II means that it would be 4.1 megatons to 2.5 gigatons now

😎

Last edited:
Also how ******* wack is it that the most grounded and realistic uc entry is the cornerstone of the timelines scaling?

High 7-A+ comes from dividing the 6-C feat by 5

likely is because the Solar Ray in the OYW is stated to have an output of 85 million gigawatts, so we're using Solar Ray's AP as a low end, and Apsalus III's AP as a high end

and dividing both by 5 to get the AP of the High Mega Cannon, which scales directly to Qubuley and ZZ, which downscales to Zeta suits and upscales to everything after ZZ

likely is because the Solar Ray in the OYW is stated to have an output of 85 million gigawatts, so we're using Solar Ray's AP as a low end, and Apsalus III's AP as a high
What's the point in that exactly? I don't see the need for a likely if there's no contradictions

What's the point in that exactly? I don't see the need for a likely if there's no contradictions
Currently it's more of a precaution, logically the colony laser's and really any uc super weapon should be vastly more powerful than a mid-war zeon mobile armor.

Does anyone remember what the zaku's reactor was calced as?
Also I really wish there were some calcs for operation stardust suits.

0083 suits will upscale to Multi-City Block level, which lines up nicely with the fact that GP-02 is a literal walking nuclear arsenal

I might have to watch stardust memory again but if gp01 survives the gp02's nuke then we should probably try to calc it

lmao imagine if they didnt retcon Char's Zaku II being 3 times faster than normal

we could have had baseline Massively Hypersonic Gramps

ok so i was thinking about how im dividing up my CRT

should i just do it as Part 1 = Universal Century, Part 2 = SEED and 00, Part 3 = the other AUs, and Part 4 = Reconguista in G and Turn A?

here I am like "ok a right wing Japanese nationalist who made a horrible Gundam novel somehow banged it out to be the best OVA in the entire series???"
and he just drops the most explicit Low 2-C feat in the history of history in a random interview about another Gundam movie, Narrative

00 was like a huge nod to the kurds lol
but it was also rly good tho, 00Q/ELSQ the most hax gundam too bad its featless 😂

Last edited:
Back